Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Xmas all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porschetub
A big thanks to all for what has been a great year with my car,finding out I had a good strong engine and getting it running then to a stage where I could drive it.
Without the advise and those that supplied me with parts the job would have been a lot more difficult,again thanks.
Plans for new year are to get my car complianced so I can legally drive on the road,I really had no idea how quickly I would get to this stage.
My list of uncompleted tasks is getting less by the day,when the car is on the road I plan to start a new list which will include touch up work of the previous older restoration to what is a very sound car.
Todays plans are a turkey roast with friends and a few ice cold Heinekens ,what could be better beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Krieger
Merry Christmas! Sounds like your already having a great time! santa_smiley.gif
Drums66
.....Happy Holidays, to all wreath.gif thumb3d.gif
bye1.gif
porschefile2010
Have a Happy Christmas and thanks for your help. If you need FI parts check with me as I have a spare system including the 'brain'. Mine is up and running better than ever-largely thanks to the cool dudes on this site. beerchug.gif
Frankvw
Happy holidays from the Netherlands (where your cold Heinekens originate from). Have fun !
Elliot Cannon
Very Merry Christmas to everyone at 914 world.
draganc
Merry Christmas to the best 914 group in the interweb!
PanelBilly
Merry Christmas to all my friends
Dion
wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif
Merry Christmas my 914 brothers & sisters!
May peace find you all.
Thanks for all the help I find here.
beerchug.gif Dion
Toast
A very Merry Christmas to everyone!! wreath.gif
I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to be introduced to this wonderful group of people and these amazing cars! (Thank you SLITS wub.gif )
santa_smiley.gif beerchug.gif

toast.gif
mgp4591
Thanks to all that have helped in one way or another this past year - it's been fun and I look forward to many more. Merry Christmas! santa_smiley.gif biggrin.gif santa_smiley.gif
Darren C
Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one!
Ian Stott
Merry Christmas to all, it is a great bunch of people here on this site, and obviously we have members all over the world! All the best to you for 2017, from Moncton, Canada.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Bills914-4
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS to All & Your Families ,
Wishing Everyone the Best ! from Bill & Luz

wreath.gif
green914
Merry Christmas everyone! santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif santa_smiley.gif
euro911
santa_smiley.gif
rick 918-S
Merry Christmas!
StratPlayer
Merry Christmas everyone, have a great holiday season. wreath.gif wreath.gif
HansJan
Merry Christmass everybody.

I raise my glass of (Freddy's) Heineken to all of you whom have given me direct or indirect advise. And to all of you who will be helping me in the future getting my 914 roadworthy.

beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
Merry Christmas to all in whole 914 World !
Rory
Paramus NJ santa_smiley.gif
xperu
QUOTE(porschetub @ Dec 24 2016, 12:43 PM) *

A big thanks to all for what has been a great year with my car,finding out I had a good strong engine and getting it running then to a stage where I could drive it.
Without the advise and those that supplied me with parts the job would have been a lot more difficult,again thanks.
Plans for new year are to get my car complianced so I can legally drive on the road,I really had no idea how quickly I would get to this stage.
My list of uncompleted tasks is getting less by the day,when the car is on the road I plan to start a new list which will include touch up work of the previous older restoration to what is a very sound car.
Todays plans are a turkey roast with friends and a few ice cold Heinekens ,what could be better beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

A big Merry Christmas frontera the great state of Texas. Mike
xperu
QUOTE(porschetub @ Dec 24 2016, 12:43 PM) *

A big Merry Christmas frontera the great state of Texas. Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.