Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: free sneak screening
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
butch
FROM THE NUGGET ON LINE (sort of)

Offers to GGR Members

Porsches on Display
What? As part of the screening of the new IMAX movie Top Speed, on Saturday June 28th, the San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation has arranged for a display of Porsches. GGR members will be on-hand to show off their cars and see the new film. Join them for the 5:15 PM showing.

Details The Tech Museum of Innovation, 201 Market Street, San Jose is hosting the new IMAX film Top Speed. Stephan Murkett, designer of the Porsche Cayenne, and the Cayenne itself are featured in the film; Porsche supported the filming.
On Saturday, June 28, from 10 AM to 5 PM, a select group of GGR members will show off their cars at the Tech Museum. The cars include two 356s, two early 911 race cars including a 1972 911T converted to RSR specs., a 914, three late 1980's 911 including a rare 1988 Club Sport, three Boxsters, and a 2003 911 GT-3. A local dealer is also providing a Cayenne

What this doesn't say is there is a free sneak preview at 9:45 saturday morning. I think I will drive Tiggr down and check it out.
Jenny
Damn!! Another Porsche event to clash with the monthly breakfast. Those bastards. They did it on purpose!

Jen
butch
hmmm
9:14 @ IHOP
9:45 @ the Tech

do both?
be interesting if a gang of 914's flooded the PCA thing...
aufaber
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 27 2003, 08:01 AM)
Damn!! Another Porsche event to clash with the monthly breakfast. Those bastards. They did it on purpose!

Jen

You could always go work on your car instead.. biggrin.gif

-Aaron G
Jenny
Thank you... Aaron... Publically smack me for not working on my car. Actually, Brad's out of town this weekend, so I can't go up to Novato anyway.

Jen
L8Apex
Jeeze man. too many porsche things to do. I have a coupon buy one get one free for the IMAX film.

9:14am breakfast
9:45am IMAX
then I have PRC race to attend this weekend too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.