Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Midterm That I had to miss the WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
i got a mutha fu**** A -

It was ALMOST worth it..... dry.gif NOT lol2.gif

thats all..... aktion035.gif
GWN7
Congrats....it must have been due to all the studing you did Friday night...........all 14 of them biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 27 2005, 06:37 PM)
Congrats....it must have been due to all the studing you did Friday night...........all 14 of them biggrin.gif

beer.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif beer3.gif

god..we have a lot of alcohol smileys smile.gif
TimT
Aaron, what subject?

Im wondering if you are at the point in you college career where the test seperates the men from the boyz
Howard
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 27 2005, 06:29 PM)
i got a mutha fu**** A -

It was ALMOST worth it..... dry.gif NOT lol2.gif

thats all..... aktion035.gif

Gee, i thought you were studying to become a CIVIL engineer wink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (TimT @ Apr 27 2005, 06:43 PM)
Aaron, what subject?

Im wondering if you are at the point in you college career where the test seperates the men from the boyz

this was for some bozo teaching a poly sci GE class.....

30 percent of the grade.....he hosed me good. said i had one time to take it.... that is with the class...or fail the class dry.gif
nebreitling
good job aaron.

lol, i struggle balancing 'school' and '914's' sometimes too!
Gint
All ya needed was a 'C'. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Gint @ Apr 27 2005, 07:42 PM)
All ya needed was a 'C'. laugh.gif

ill tell my folks that

"C's get degrees......" biggrin.gif
Duffster
Dooooode! It'll look like an "A" on your transcript and no one will really give a rat's patootie after you hook up with your first real job, (you know, the one after being Mrs. K's watch fob). Several people actually said, "damn! I wish AAron could be here!" ( But I suspect that they were just wishing for a target other than Z). You showed admirable devotion to your studies, and you'll be rewarded later (no, REALLY!) beer.gif GUT JOB, meine Fruend!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Duffster @ Apr 27 2005, 07:46 PM)
Dooooode! It'll look like an "A" on your transcript and no one will really give a rat's patootie after you hook up with your first real job, (you know, the one after being Mrs. K's watch fob). Several people actually said, "damn! I wish AAron could be here!" ( But I suspect that they were just wishing for a target other than Z). You showed admirable devotion to your studies, and you'll be rewarded later (no, REALLY!) beer.gif GUT JOB, meine Fruend!

thanks duffy....

nah...no one was lookin for me...im just a figment of their imagination....

BTW- when are we gonna do the next socal fun run huh duffy? (no ditches this time)

Over and Out
AAAAAron
Duffster
I only have to play trains every third weekend, so lets see now... how 'bout the weekend around May 14? Bernie? Slits? Elliot? usual suspects? Old Joe Sharp? /L?, Mrs. K? Skline? Cohitus? Lagunero? Howard? Z? Dad? boldblue.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Duffster @ Apr 27 2005, 08:02 PM)
I only have to play trains every third weekend, so lets see now... how 'bout the weekend around May 14? Bernie? Slits? Elliot? usual suspects? Old Joe Sharp? /L?, Mrs. K? Skline? Cohitus? Lagunero? Howard? Z? Dad? boldblue.gif

make it happen numba 1.
ortega is nice in may. smile.gif

thx again for the kind words wink.gif
Leo Imperial
When I was in school we had a saying 2.0 and go. That works well in a 914.
Grimstead
Way to go Aaron! smilie_pokal.gif

No worries, we will both make the whole trip next year! beerchug.gif
LukeD
"socal fun run "

When, where? I have to come!!

Luke D
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (LukeD @ Apr 27 2005, 08:28 PM)
"socal fun run "

When, where? I have to come!!

Luke D

do a search for SoCal Funrun with my name on it...

lots of good memories.

22 cars on one run smile.gif
good times wink.gif
Jenny
Congrats Aaron! It's a good thing you left Saturday afternoon. Just think what would have happened if you'd stayed until Sunday morning...? B+

Jen wink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 27 2005, 10:20 PM)
Congrats Aaron! It's a good thing you left Saturday afternoon. Just think what would have happened if you'd stayed until Sunday morning...? B+

Jen wink.gif

i know. what a waste of a study session....

at least i wasnt hungover sooo bad like zois sad.gif poor dude unsure.gif
Mrs. K
wink.gif "Z" is a big boy, and should know when to stop drinking to avoid the dreaded 'hang-over from hell"! lol2.gif

Good job on your exam....but 'splain the watch fob that you will be for me that was mentioned earlier huh.gif ?

And count me in for the next So Cal fun run!!! As long as someone will let me ride shot gun.....hey idea.gif "Z" has a gun...if he goes...that would work, right! w00t.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif
Joe Bob
Feeling better now.....geez, that Cazadores kicks brain cells... blink.gif
Allan
Good job Aaron. My wife says "Well it's good to see that some of the members have their priorities right". dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.