Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Used Christmas Cookies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have a set of four cookie cutters for sale. They are bead blasted to a perfection and ready for paint of your choosing / and they include center caps that are also bead blasted and ready to match up to your color choice. I have run these wheels on my 914=6 in the making for a couple of years and they have no curb rash or wobbles / The tires that were on these wheels have absolutely no appreciable wear after thousands of miles so I know they hold weight and balance quite nicely. Tires not included in this offering.

Pix below are to make this ad interesting reading and to show the wheels in action over time used.

I will ship in the CONTUS at cost and would like to get 400 bucks + shipping for the set via paypal or will trade all four for a good solid working not-hacked up MSD 6AL if you pay shipping or pick up after PayPal /

Note to buyer: A small handling charge applies if your handle is "Larmo63 /" av-943.gif otherwise no handling charges apply...... poke.gif
sixaddict
Available in 6 or 7 ....so you may want to clarify which size they are . biggrin.gif
colingreene
You want to handle Larmo? awkward.
Mike Fitton
This ad is very confusing! Can you post a picture of the wheels and caps in their current condition?
Larmo63
You might want to consider posting while sober. drunk.gif
Chris914n6
They look like 6s for those seriously interested.
forrestkhaag
No. (as to full pix right now) Not that motivated. Pix shown are the wheels in various states of use and are added for general interest for those who cannot read without a picture associated with the topic..

But to alleviate whatever confusion there may be for some... Here you go: 4 wheels are for sale w/o tires / They are sometimes referred to as cookie cutters or ATS cookie Cutters. They are bead blasted to clean metal prepared for your paint or clear coat or both.

Yes. (as to 6"s)

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
And Collin: I live in Laguna Beach. I thought you knew about "us"..........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.