Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch CDI Unit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Bob Ashlock
Please take a look at my website www.AshlockTech.com for info on my Bosch CDI Repair and Restoration service. Send me your CDI unit and I will do a first class job repairing and restoring it to like-new appearance and functionality. Why pay big $ for a questionable, used unit when you can have yours gone through for a fraction of the price? Smart choice: $199 restoration plus shipping for the majority of 3, 6 and 8-pin units. I also keep an inventory of completed units ready to go if you don’t have a core. These sell for $399 each.

Bob Ashlock
1218 N. Lemon St.
Fullerton, CA 92831
1-714-651-1631
Bob@AshlockTech.com

mb911
QUOTE(Bob Ashlock @ Dec 27 2016, 04:26 PM) *

Please take a look at my website www.AshlockTech.com for info on my Bosch CDI Repair and Restoration service. Send me your CDI unit and I will do a first class job repairing and restoring it to like-new appearance and functionality. Why pay big $ for a questionable, used unit when you can have yours gone through for a fraction of the price? Smart choice: $199 restoration plus shipping for the majority of 3, 6 and 8-pin units. I also keep an inventory of completed units ready to go if you don’t have a core. These sell for $399 each.

Bob Ashlock
1218 N. Lemon St.
Fullerton, CA 92831
1-714-651-1631
Bob@AshlockTech.com

Bob,

Is this still current pricing?
Mark Henry
Best to email him direct, doesnt look like he's here much.
Prices on his site now say $250 and $440, so price may have gone up.
914-300Hemi
I spoke to him at lil meet and he said he can verify the unit at no cost before he repairs it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.