Click to view attachment

I have quite a few pictures...PM me if you are interested in seeing them - thx.

Tony

History: I am listing my personal vehicle, a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 (3/4 Ton) Mega Cab with the best iteration of the legendary 5.9 Cummins/24v! My truck was built in November 2006 making it virtually the last of the factory non-emissions Cummins ever produced. If you have never been in a “Mega-Cab” truck – you owe it to yourself to check it out...it is truly an impressive space.

The following content will detail how my truck has been professionally maintained and what is included within this sale. I will be available to promptly answer questions regarding the truck. I have spent good money maintaining the truck and proactively have invested in its maintenance. It has never left me stranded or failed to perform as expected - it has been a great truck for me! It is being offered for sale inclusive of the System-One all-aluminum ladder/lumber rack; and the built-in “BedSlide” that extends 70% out of the trucks bed and holds up to 1000 lbs! The wheelbase on this truck is 160” and the bed length is 6’4” long (mid-bed length).
My truck is 100% stock which means it has no-tuners; no-trailer-tow programs; no amped-up transmissions…it’s just how Dodge intended and designed it to be – it works extremely well! If a change was made, it was to enhance the trucks efficiency functionally or to make life easier on the owner/operator. I change the oil every 4000 miles and only use Rotella (and change the fuel filter every 8000 miles).

The truck drives and tows straight and smooth and has plenty of power (610 lbs torque) to haul most trailers. I tow a trailer approximately six-times each year under 400 miles total (trailer is under 10k lbs.). I have only towed a bumper pull trailer and it does not a fifth wheel or gooseneck hitch installed. One could be easily added but it has never had one installed. I am a roofing salesman and mostly use the truck as a daily driver – it has led and "easy life" over the years.

The current mileage sits at 135 and will go up incrementally – this means its just “broken-in” for a Cummins! All of the injectors were replaced in 2016 - one showed signs of failure and I chose to replace all of them together with brand new Bosch units. In short, you can buy my truck and confidently drive it anywhere in the country. As I mention below, I will include four new OEM Firestone 20” tires in the bed of the truck for the new owner. The existing tires have plenty of life left. If you do not want the new tires as part of the deal; take $1000 off and I'll include the original set of wheels/tires that came on the truck. They have approximately 15,000-20,000 miles of tread life left.

Options: As I mentioned in earlier, I am selling the truck with the System-One rack plus the Bedslide SR10 – both are game-changers if you have not used them before. The System-One rack can hold up to 1500 lbs (I only carry the ladders pictured - 75 lbs max), evenly distributed across the top rails. The BedSlide has a three-lock position lock and can hold up to 1000 lbs and retain mobile. There is also an adjustable trailer-brake controller installed – it works with the built-in round 7-pin connector (and there is a 4-pin pig-tail as well).

Interior: My 2500 is trimmed as an SLT model with gray cloth interior. As you can see in the pictures – the interior is in overall outstanding shape - much of it like brand new! I am not a smoker. The carpet is virtually stain free, as-are most of the seats – the rear seats are literally like new and have only been sat in a handful of times. The drivers seat is virtually new and shows no sign of wear or stains – the seating pad and fabric were replaced in 2016 with an OEM unit.

Ironically, the seldomly used passenger seat, does have a couple small and mild stains on the seat-back (very small!) but other than that it is in very nice condition. I have included pictures of each of the seats for your review. I have installed WeatherTech floor mats (the “Liner” line) in both the front and rear cabins. Like most other items in the interior, they are scratch and stain free.

The truck's body is in very good shape but does have mild scratching on either side of the bed and tailgate. There are a couple dings in the tailgate but as the pictures show, nothing major at all! Obviously, this has been and continues to be used as a work truck - just as it was intended to be! The paint still shines bright and clear over most of the body. I want anyone who would be interested to know they are not buying a brand new truck but a clean good looking truck nonetheless. Just to be clear…

Updates: In 2016, I made a number of updates to the truck, all were performed with OEM Dodge (new) parts. As most enthusiasts know, OEM parts are not cheap! No short-cuts have been taken in caring for my truck...below is a list of the major upgrades, repairs and optional equipment!

1) *NEW* (as in NOT rebuilt) Bosch injectors and screens (6) replaced (2016)
2) *NEW* The transmission (48re) was replaced - Jasper Transmission (2015)
3) *NEW* A/C Compressor (Dealer Kit), condenser and dryer (2016)
4) *NEW* New take-off 2016 20" Aluminum wheels
5) *NEW* Two new batteries (2016)
6) *NEW* OEM Towing Mirrors – manual fold out (2016)
7) *NEW* OEM Fender Flares *never mounted or color match painted* but included (2016)
8) *NEW* OEM Full chrome front grill (2016)
9) *NEW* Bilstein shock absorbers installed on all four corners in (2015)
10) Viper Remote Start and Alarm system professionally installed and fully functional (2012)
11) System-One all-aluminum rack (holds 1500 lbs) mounted and included (2011)
12) BedSlide SR10 unit was installed new upon arrival is included (2011)
13) Rear Timben Springs (stock bump stops are included and reversible - bolt-in mod only)
14) OEM New Water Pump and Idler Pulley installed in (2014)
15) WeaterTech "Hard formed floor mats" in both front and rear
16) Boost Gauge installed on top of steering column (just to monitor the turbo)
17) Dodge OEM - Factory bed liner
18) Suede Dash Cover (from day number one) – there is not a single crack on the dash!
19) B&M Cast Aluminum Transmission Pan (replaced the flimsy stock stamped steel unit)
20) Luverne Chrome and Rubber Running boards (I weigh 230 lbs and they don’t move at all!)
21) Trailer Brake controller – installed and functional