Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC05 Lifesavers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
On the way back home I ran into a fuel pump problem. Stopped and replaced the fuel filter with help from Bryan and family and Andy. But the car still didn't want to run.

So Bryan - acting like it was no big deal, we unload his blue 914 from the trailer mount up some street tires and push my car up in it's place. Bryan towed me home and graciously let me drive his car the rest of the way. Dropped me off around 2:30am Tuesday morning. You guys are great, I am very thankful, greatful and glad for your friendship - you guys rock!
Wild 6
We had a great time Travis. The last time I came from from Willow Springs in my old yellow 914 I broke down too. I had two friends help me limp home. One them took parts off of his car in the trailer to fix mine. That's why caravaning is so nice. I hope your car is fixed now.

Back to the Suns playoff game...

Andy
TravisNeff
Not fixed yet, but no worky tomorrow so I'll get it fixed in the morning. Then try your weight jacking trick and see how that goes as well.
bryanc
Travis,

Your welcome. I was glad to help. Did you get your car fixed yet?

BTW, Andy, after we got to Travis' house, the car fired up and drove off of the trailer. confused24.gif .
TravisNeff
Will replace the pump tomorrow. Found my spare a few minutes ago. I drove it around the block yesterday and it was fine until I tried to get it into the driveway and it died out again. I owe you big time.
Wild 6
I hope that fixes it.

I'm in the process of downloading 140 pics from my digital camera. I'll post some and send some to you guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.