Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Riviera Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmascari
I am selling a set of Riviera Wheels. At least I think they are. In good shape, no curb rash. They currently have tires mounted which would need to be replaced. Asking $90. Buyer pays shipping but prefer local pickup
mmascari
pic2
mmascari
pic3
mmascari
I just remembered I have a 5th wheel as a spare that I will throw in for free.
euro911
Good price.

Just a suggestion, you might post the back-spacing dimension … they look like they might be better suited for a Bug, Ghia or Square-back, etc.

If so, you could post an ad on the SAMBA too …http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/
Tom_T
Yes, those are the original run of Rivieras with the flat-faced rim edges (i.e.: no lip sticking out at the outer edge, as with the later Riviera repops).

As Mark said, check for the 914's ET40 backspace marked on the backside somewhere.

Otherwise they may be the VW backspacing. beerchug.gif

GLWTS & Happy Holidays!
Tom
///////
mmascari
Thanks guys...I will check to see if there is an identifier on the back and post it.
rhodyguy
Smoking deal.
914_teener
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 28 2016, 04:08 PM) *

Yes, those are the original run of Rivieras with the flat-faced rim edges (i.e.: no lip sticking out at the outer edge, as with the later Riviera repops).

As Mark said, check for the 914's ET40 backspace marked on the backside somewhere.

Otherwise they may be the VW backspacing. beerchug.gif

GLWTS & Happy Holidays!
Tom
///////

agree.gif

Those look to be the orig back spaced Riv's

GLWS. That's a very good deal.

WY_GUY
Still available?
mmascari
The wheels are sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.