Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pricing for L-Jet resistor pack??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Cannot seem to find it @ Pelican or doing a Google...trying to see if it's cost effective to use the Bosch pre-made resister pack or purchase individual resistors for my new fuel injection system

thanks
Carrera916
mike...

I looked up at my parts source and it's about $108....and there's four available...

PM me...

j
sixnotfour
Worldpac list 97.35
mightyohm
For less than $10 worth of resistors...

Ouch.
Mueller
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ Apr 27 2005, 10:18 PM)
For less than $10 worth of resistors...

Ouch.

Ouch is right....I was hopeing the pack would be in the 30-35 buck range...damn, was I off wacko.gif

Time to hit the Mouser catalog smile.gif
mikerose
Mike Call me I have one.
Mike cool_shades.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (mikerose @ Apr 28 2005, 05:21 AM)
Mike Call me I have one.
Mike cool_shades.gif

Hi Mike...

thanks...I actually have a few that do work, they just need to be cleaned up some, I'm kinda going all out and trying to use as many brand new parts as possible for certain components.

mightyohm
Mike, if the resistor values aren't totally bizarre (1.31455 ohms or something) you would probably be better off checking the surplus electronics stores before hitting up Mouser. You may be able to score resistors at a fraction of the catalog price. One good source is HSC in Sunnyvale and there are others. There are online surplus stores too like All Electronics, BG Micro, Alltronics, and Hosfelt. Shop around, and good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.