Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog light Grill GB for those that missed the Black Friday sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Yes many of you did get in on the fog light grill Black Friday sale I know a few others did miss out.

My list is $129. Still a great price but for those of yo on world I always do a GB to help launch product. This last one was a Black Friday sale feature, but I know many of you did miss these.

Good news is there should be some feedback here from those that did buy. I'll also post up pics of the black ones too. They are beautiful.

Bump the thread I'll send the code.
Thanks
All
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
Mark Henry
I got my set haven't had time to try them on yet but they look good.

IPB Image
914werke
still after the non chrome set sad.gif
Mikey914
Black is in stock, just an option. I'll post up some pics shortly.
Mark
Ansbacher
Received and installed. They are stunning!

AnsbacherClick to view attachment
JmuRiz
I'm in on these too, will need shiny bits when I get around to rechoming the bumpers!
andys
Do you have plain grills w/o fog light openings? Didn't see them on your site, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Andys
Mikey914
Sorry I haven't made plain grills as the tooling would put these in the $200 -$250 range. I haven't seen the market come forward yet to prove me wrong, but I am game.

PS here's the black grills yes I see I have a small section to trim now I'm not in the shop.
GermermanCarGuy
icon_bump.gif
maf914
I am in for another pair. biggrin.gif
sfrenck
Bump...

I'd like a pair... too low a price to pass up!

Scott
JFJ914
Sure, send me the code, I could use a pair.
Steve
I just installed mine. They look and fit great. Stronger and better than the originals.
Only downside it's makes the rest of my car look bad. Now I need a paint job too.
Thanks Mark for making these. I was never going to buy the over priced factory ones. Also looks like there is less chance of cracking these. The factory ones break really easy.
Larmo63
Bump this MF.......!!!!
Mikey914
PMs sent to all - I think. Let me know if I missed anyone
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 31 2016, 03:21 AM) *

PMs sent to all - I think. Let me know if I missed anyone

Me... dry.gif
jkb944t
I got a chrome set and they look fantastic. In fact they look so nice I would like to get a black set, especially after seeing the picture Mark posted of them!

Jeff B
9won4
I'd like to order a set of chrome...thanks!
reharvey
bump
Mikey914
PMs sent to all. Wrapping this up in the next week.
anderssj
icon_bump.gif

Am I too late for a pair (chrome)?

Thanks in advance!

Steve A-
Mikey914
QUOTE(anderssj @ Jan 3 2017, 07:53 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Am I too late for a pair (chrome)?

Thanks in advance!

Steve A-

Nope -send code
sfrenck
Just got mine in the mail - only complaint is now my front bumper looks dull!

Great product at a great price. beerchug.gif
HansJan
These grills (together with new halogen foglights and polished bumper) are the best looking parts of the entire car.
cheer.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys. We do appreciate all the business.

I do want to let you all know that we will be putting up some seconds that will be in the $29 price range soon.

These are ones that we have had some issues with. Unfortunately our failure rate to get you good ones is about 1 in 5. So we will have a bunch.
Coming up soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.