Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just finished the clips on the Alternator Harnesses !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Plug and play harnesses we make the parts for. Very reasonable. Plug and play
GB price is $70. I'll be setting this up tomorrow on the site, not enough time in the day today.

A few of you might notice the parts you've seen before.
Who's in?
Mikey914
These are not exchange, but outright purchase. We made the 3 slot clips as well as the rubber boot cap for the positive wire.
brant
Ok

I'm in need of one
Robnxious
I'll let you know after Saturday, since I am giving in and finally going to replace my alternator, which I should have done about a month ago, and who knows what I may break
Mikey914
Easy time to replace. I'd bet your rubber on the harness is shot, this is literally plug and play! I'm adding to the site now and working on getting a little more house keeping done I'll PM all shortly.
jim_hoyland
Wow ! That's really sweet smile.gif Gonna check the condition on my current one.....
rmdinmd
I am in for one
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 29 2016, 10:43 PM) *

Easy time to replace. I'd bet your rubber on the harness is shot, this is literally plug and play! I'm adding to the site now and working on getting a little more house keeping done I'll PM all shortly.

Can the replacement be done without removing the alternator or any of the surrounding tin ? I'm in
Mikey914
I've never tried to access the back without the tin removed. I think it can be done, but not sure how easy.

PS a little heads up we are just finishing the tooling for the air cooling boot.
dtkennedy930

I'll go for one Mike.

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.