Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS OR Free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yp914
I have a set of used 2.0 cylinder barrels. The number on the side is 039 101 301C. 3 have this number the 4th does not? No scoring on the inside and look to be in good shape. I also have some misc engine tin. This material was given to me by a friend that was cleaning out his garage. I don't need these parts as I have sold my 914s a long time ago. I am willing to pass them on to the next person if you are willing to pick them up in the North Atlanta, Ga area. If you want me to ship them then you will have to pay for shipping and my time to pack it and ship it. I will also throw in any other 914 Parts I might find laying around that I have left over from the good ole days.
tsvo
QUOTE(yp914 @ Dec 30 2016, 12:05 PM) *

I have a set of used 2.0 cylinder barrels. The number on the side is 039 101 301C. 3 have this number the 4th does not? No scoring on the inside and look to be in good shape. I also have some misc engine tin. This material was given to me by a friend that was cleaning out his garage. I don't need these parts as I have sold my 914s a long time ago. I am willing to pass them on to the next person if you are willing to pick them up in the North Atlanta, Ga area. If you want me to ship them then you will have to pay for shipping and my time to pack it and ship it. I will also throw in any other 914 Parts I might find laying around that I have left over from the good ole days.

Hello, I will take them if they are still available. Can you ship them to 60166? I will pay for your time and shipping costs.

I am in the middle of my resto and this would help

Let me know

Terry
jtprettyman
I'll get 2nd in line. I'm in TN, may be able to make a quick trip to GA to save shipping depending on location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.