Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAS TOP seconds - Roof #3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
First off know this is most definitely a second. It comes with the roof only I can sell you the rear targa and sides at $60 with the self adhesive tape applied. The hardware is NOT included, but it is drilled and tapped for the screws to mount. You can move yours over, or perhaps finds some spares. Eventually we will have it but it's a way out still.

These are a good "starter" roof for those that want ot learn to wetsand and buff acrylic as there are some fine scratches on it. It also have too much bonding agent in the corners. It will need to be cleaned up.

In my opinion this is the nicest of the seconds I've cleaned up today (4 of them 1 I threw away)
Mikey914
Sorry wrong roof picture removed
thatguywiththedatsun
Pm sent
Steve
Second in line?
Mikey914
Thanks All I need to see who was 1st where I have contacts through Fb and texts as well as email and PMs. It will take me a day or so to figure this out as I'm at the day job for a brutal day. I appreciate the patience but want to be fair. I think you are 1st for this one.

Mark
Mikey914
I have Mr Svoboda at 3:40 Am on Sat I just sent a message.
thatguywiththedatsun
Is 2nd
with Steve at #3
I'm going to give each party in order a reasonable amount of time to respond (24 hours or so??) and contact the next in line.

Thanks for your interest.
Mark
PotterPorsche
Mark are the non blemished top available?
Mikey914
Not as of yet we are making progress. Had the guys do a pull while I was out and the mold will work well, we will need to dial in some temps, but we should be into fixturing this for a a correct cut and bond shortly (March???).
PotterPorsche
Cool. Looking forward to that top
quadracerx
Mark...

I know you mentioned this on a previous thread but I cant find it so...

How much will the new tops be when available?

Can I put my name on a list for one?

Thanks,

Steve
Mikey914
This one sold and shipped. I have a thread in the garage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.