Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAS TOP seconds - Roof #2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
First off know this is most definitely a second. It comes with the roof only I can sell you the rear targa and sides at $60 with the self adhesive tape applied. The hardware is NOT included, but it is drilled and tapped for the screws to mount. You can move yours over, or perhaps finds some spares. Eventually we will have it but it's a way out still.

These are a good "starter" roof for those that want ot learn to wetsand and buff acrylic as there are some fine scratches on it. It also has some bubbling from some attempt to "fix" god knows what problem in the corner. There are some areas where the inner bonding agent is not evenly spread and you can see through. Some stress cracks in the back corner, but they are not going anywhere. Also the wavy edge.

In my opinion this is the 2nd nicest of the seconds I've cleaned up today (4 of them 1 I threw away)

Steve
Sorry meant number one
rmdinmd
Pm sent
Mikey914
Thanks All I need to see who was 1st where I have contacts through Fb and texts as well as email and PMs. It will take me a day or so to figure this out as I'm at the day job for a brutal day. I appreciate the patience but want to be fair. I think you are 1st for this one.

Mark
Mikey914
rmdinmd

You are #1 in line PM sent.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.