Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year all...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Frankvw
Happy New Year.
I am early, but due to the time difference we already celebrated the new year here in Amsterdam !
Have a good, healthly and fun 2017.
thanks for the support in 2016.
peace from Holland
Frank
flat4guy
Thank you and a Happy New Year to you too....... smile.gif
Mark Henry
Happy New Year!!!! beer.gif beerchug.gif cheer.gif first.gif pray.gif cheer.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif cool_shades.gif smlove2.gif wavey.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif mrs.K.gif chatsmiley.gif stones.gif lol3.gif w00t.gif rolling.gif dance.gif givemebeer.gif rocking nana.gif sawzall-smiley.gif drunk.gif party.gif birthday.gif monkeydance.gif birthday2.gif birthday2.gif birthday3.gif av-943.gif yikes.gif smiley_notworthy.gif popcorn[1].gif whistle[1].gif
Dion
Happy New Year. Here's to a healthy ,prosperous & productive one.
beerchug.gif
tunez.gif
party.gif
flmont
Happy New Year to All,..Here is to hoping its a GREAT one driving.gif driving.gif first.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif
flmont
Happy New Year to All,..Here is to hoping its a GREAT one !!!!
shoguneagle
The 2016 year close-out with the final problem solved on the 914. The problem related to the transmission which i had new parts put in; all the changes did the job and I now have a smooth shifting transaxle in all gears, slots, and rpm ranges.

the problem was fixed earlier today and 2017 is going to be an excellent year to finish the remaining items of putting the interior in, heater system, etc.

Gunn1
Click to view attachment

Blessed and Happy New Year!
green914
Happy New Year everyone! smoke.gif
Shadowfax
Happy New Year!!
Drums66
.....Happy New Year!,to my fellow members.....

wreath.gif 309.gif
bye1.gif
mbseto
Happy new year, all!
johannes
Happy new year from the Porsche 914 Club of France

Click to view attachment

http://914-porscheclub.fr

... beerchug.gif
Frankvw
Johannes, you have a great looking new years wish ! :-)
Greetz from le Pay Bays
johannes
QUOTE(Frankvw @ Jan 5 2017, 03:23 AM) *

Johannes, you have a great looking new years wish ! :-)
Greetz from le Pay Bays

Thank you. We made our club greeting cards around this design.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.