Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New year wishes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixaddict
Well for us sorry bstds that are on here instead of partying with friends ...Happy New Year. I have a crummy excuse ...Wife sick and she was not amused that I would go it alone ! evilgrin.gif
Really spending far to much time with you mutts but suspect I have found a home. I pledge to make '17 a year of selling not buying drunk.gif
Cheers
DRPHIL914
LoL!! I think you meant to put this in the garage ?
Here I am shopping parts on this fine but cold and rainy day!! I actually took the 914 for a drive before the rain came - went to get a Starbucks -too bad it's only 1.5 miles from the house!! Actually watching game- Clemson beating up on Ohio State- supposed to have some friends over but die to some sick kids I sit here watching by myself and looking for parts to buy!
May you also have an awesome New Year!!!
sixaddict
Alternating between game and this beer.gif

beer.gif
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Dec 31 2016, 05:50 PM) *

LoL!! I think you meant to put this in the garage ?
Here I am shopping parts on this fine but cold and rainy day!! I actually took the 914 for a drive before the rain came - went to get a Starbucks -too bad it's only 1.5 miles from the house!! Actually watching game- Clemson beating up on Ohio State- supposed to have some friends over but die to some sick kids I sit here watching by myself and looking for parts to buy!
May you also have an awesome New Year!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.