Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Garage Cleanup Time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tbox56
Garage Cleanup time! All prices are negotiable, and my primary goal is to see all these parts go to a good home! PayPal and beer are acceptable forms of payment, buyer pays shipping.

Ash Tray, Aged Chewing gum included: $15 + shipping
IPB Image

Aftermarket Heater Tubes: $10 + Shipping
IPB Image

Heater Flapper Boxes, have seen better days: $15 + shipping
IPB Image

New Speedometer Cable boot/Tail Shift boot?: $10 + shipping
IPB Image

Smalls, any or all (Boot not included): $5 + shipping
IPB Image

Tail Shift Linkage, 2 Short Shift kits, one missing the spacer plate, One standard shifter and an engine cradle: $60 + Shipping (Mix and Match possible)
IPB Image

SOLD:
Side marker housing and 3 lenses, 1 has small crack in the center: $20 + Shipping
Mirrors, Driver side has a small crack in the frame, right next to the mount, so it vibrates when driving, chrome is in okay shape, some flaws in the mirror coating: $20 + shipping
Fog light grills, should cleanup nicely, small bubbles in the chrome on one, otherwise in good shape: $75 + shipping
Seat Belt parts: $10 + shipping.
Gauges with Bezel, worked when removed from the car, Some lights with pig tails, most are missing. More pictures available on request: $75 + Shipping
Gauges without bezel, Oil light lens on the combo gauge is damaged: $50 + shipping
Speedmster
I'm interested in the Side marker housing and 3 lenses.

PM will be sent momentarily.
mepstein
I'll take both mirrors.
Morph914
QUOTE(tbox56 @ Jan 1 2017, 01:34 PM) *

Garage Cleanup time! All prices are negotiable, and my primary goal is to see all these parts go to a good home! PayPal and beer are acceptable forms of payment, buyer pays shipping.

Seat Belt parts: $10 + shipping.
IPB Image

Gauges with Bezel, worked when removed from the car, Some lights with pig tails, most are missing. More pictures available on request: $75 + Shipping
IPB Image

Gauges without bezel: $50 + shipping
Oil light lens on the combo gauge is damaged
IPB Image

Ash Tray, Aged Chewing gum included: $15 + shipping
IPB Image

Aftermarket Heater Tubes: $10 + Shipping
IPB Image

Heater Flapper Boxes, have seen better days: $15 + shipping
IPB Image

Side marker housing and 3 lenses, 1 has small crack in the center: $20 + Shipping
IPB Image

New Speedometer Cable boot/Tail Shift boot?: $10 + shipping
IPB Image

Mirrors, Driver side has a small crack in the frame, right next to the mount, so it vibrates when driving, chrome is in okay shape, some flaws in the mirror coating: $20 + shipping
IPB Image

Fog light grills, should cleanup nicely, small bubbles in the chrome on one, otherwise in good shape: $75 + shipping
IPB Image

Smalls, any or all (Boot not included): $5 + shipping
IPB Image

Pm sent for the mirrors
tbox56
icon_bump.gif
Many parts still for sale guys! All prices negotiable!
bretth
Are those metal trunk spring rollers i see? How much for them?

Brett
tbox56
QUOTE(bretth @ Jan 7 2017, 10:08 PM) *

Are those metal trunk spring rollers i see? How much for them?

Brett

They are, PM Sent.
Mikey914
I can use the dash light wire harness / sockets. As well as a set of gages. Best you have left.
tbox56
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 8 2017, 01:07 AM) *

I can use the dash light wire harness / sockets. As well as a set of gages. Best you have left.

PM Sent!
jtprettyman
I'm in for the seat belt parts. Will pm you.
Costa05
PM sent on the fog light grills.
tbox56
PM's replied to!

Thank you everyone!
tbox56
icon_bump.gif

Sold list updated, All parts listed are still available! Who knows, someone famous may have chewed that gum that is stuck in the ash tray!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.