Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got the post WCC blues
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Demick
WCC was so much fun. Can't stop visiting the site and looking at the pictures. I like my job, but right now, work sucks. I wanna play!

Any chance of getting a couple of canyon drives and a track day together for this weekend? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Just kidding..

Demick
Mueller
worst part is knowing that I could have participated in Mondays event and I passed it up....meeting at work got cancelled on Monday headbang.gif
fiid
Sounds like it was an awesome event. I'm totally bummed I couldn't make it. sad.gif When can we register for WCC 2006?

I should have a running car by then. headbang.gif
URY914
I just emailed my wife some pictures and told her I'm attending next year.

Paul
SLITS
Let's rent Laguna Seca biggrin.gif or Sears Point laugh.gif and forget the Cassadores wacko.gif
Howard
Blues? This took up half my day for the last couple of months. Will have to find a new hobby.

Are we having a Wrap Party?
Demick
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 07:15 AM)
This took up half my day for the last couple of months.

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif You are my hero Howard. Can't thank you and everyone else who worked so hard to make this happen enough!

Demick
Howard
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 28 2005, 08:18 AM)
You are my hero Howard. Can't thank you and everyone else who worked so hard to make this happen enough!

Forget that crap, Demick. I need a party where I can get into the ToKillYa beer.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 28 2005, 08:18 AM)
You are my hero Howard.  Can't thank you and everyone else who worked so hard to make this happen enough!

Forget that crap, Demick. I need a party where I can get into the ToKillYa beer.gif

You mean ***gasp*** you didn't. I guess it was mistaken identity...you and Z look soooo alike bootyshake.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 08:15 AM)

Are we having a Wrap Party?

cool_shades.gif What a great idea! Sounds like fun! What day and what time should we all be at your house, Howard?? How about this Sat am????? lol2.gif lol2.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
jonwatts
Not to worry, according to the top of the page "The WCC is on!", it lives on in a state of cranial bliss.

Fiid, join Mueller's and my support group. Every day he's going to tell me to put my car together and every day I'm going to tell him not to take his apart. laugh.gif
Demick
What happened to you Mrs. K?? Didn't see you after Sat morning. We missed you!
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Apr 28 2005, 08:25 AM)
You mean ***gasp*** you didn't. I guess it was mistaken identity...you and Z look soooo alike bootyshake.gif

That's really harsh, Ron smile.gif

Lisa, you're on. 11am brunch.
Demick, $89 R/T SFO/LAX this weekend on TravelZoo. Lisa can pick you up on her way past the airport.

Anyone else?

morph
CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH HOWARD.and all the people who made this happen
i didnt want things to end either coulda stayed in socal for a week but my friend i brought.had to be back at work.
james
Demick
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 07:55 AM)

Demick, $89 R/T SFO/LAX this weekend on TravelZoo. Lisa can pick you up on her way past the airport.

Your on - as long as you've got plenty of room to stay at your place for extended periods of time. I don't think my wife will let me back in the door after that. Yes Honey, I'm flying to LA, getting picked up by a beautiful woman, and then going to drink Tequilla with Mel Brooks....errrr..... Howard.

Jenny
Mel Brooks, Aaaa....hahahaha!!!!! laugh.gif

At least we've still got new pics trickling onto the club site, so we can relive vicariously thru them. Think of it this way, Demick. You're in a much better place this year post WCC than you were last year, when you started tearing into your engine. smash.gif

BTW, I'm going thru withdrawals as well. Thinking of planning a breakfast or lunch, and possibly a fun run. (hold the guardrail remarks, thank you very much!)

Jen
GWN7
I had a blast. smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif Can't wait till the next one.

Came home all fired up to work on my car and it's snowing. sad.gif
Howard
And speaking of flattering pictures...
Any form of nudity in public after age sixty should be avoided at all costs. The explanation is simple; I had to change into my orange California Department of Corrections shirt to greet Brad to WCC05. Please accepting my apologies for ruining an otherwise good breakfast icon8.gif
GTeener
I'm bummed I couldnt' come and play sad.gif

Maybe next year...
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 28 2005, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 07:55 AM)

Demick, $89 R/T SFO/LAX this weekend on TravelZoo.  Lisa can pick you up on her way past the airport.

Your on - as long as you've got plenty of room to stay at your place for extended periods of time. I don't think my wife will let me back in the door after that. Yes Honey, I'm flying to LA, getting picked up by a beautiful woman, and then going to drink Tequilla with Mel Brooks....errrr..... Howard.

pray.gif Thanks for the compliment, Demick!
Just tell her you are getting a ride from the airport from one of the club members.....that's not a lie ya know! smile.gif

Lisa lol2.gif
Demick
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 28 2005, 09:05 AM)

Just tell her you are getting a ride from the airport from one of the club members.....that's not a lie ya know! smile.gif

Lisa lol2.gif

OK. Next year I'll tell my wife that I'm sharing a hotel room with 'just another club member'. biggrin.gif

Mrs. K
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 28 2005, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 28 2005, 09:05 AM)

Just tell her you are getting a ride from the airport from one of the club members.....that's not a lie ya know!  :)

Lisa  :lol2:

OK. Next year I'll tell my wife that I'm sharing a hotel room with 'just another club member'. biggrin.gif

lol2.gif Well with the $$$$ involved in owning and maintaining a 914......that would be a good cost saving measure wink.gif

You're too funny!

Lisa cool.gif
ppickerell
Demick,
There is a coastal PCA fun run planned for next weekend. Meets at Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City on Saturday at 10:30 AM. I will be there in my pimpmyride.
Aaron Cox
did someone say afterparty? and tequilla??

when and where? how about willowsprings..... seeing how i missed it dry.gif

BTW- whats it cost to rent out a track for a day? im sure we could continually get 30 so cal'ers out there at 100+ a track day???
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 28 2005, 08:38 AM)
What happened to you Mrs. K??  Didn't see you after Sat morning.  We missed you!

sad.gif I had to go home....can you believe it! I actually had responsibilities ohmy.gif
So I have been having WCC blues since Sat afternoon!!!!

Thanks for missing me rolleyes.gif . I missed all of you too!

Lisa laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.