Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
80cap
Here goes a long shot. I have a set of 76 bumpers complete with hardware and lights.
I would like 75.00 dollars for the fog lights and license plate lights and I throw in the bumpers. they are in good shape and i cut some metal out to lighten them.
Don' every one jump at once. I live in central Ohio for Pick up.
BrianClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Coondog
I paid my trash can to take my 75 bumpers............. lol-2.gif
euro911
There are some folks that will want those at some point in time. They look to be in very nice condition.

GLWTS
80cap
I know they are not on everyones list but maybe someone might need them. Coon dog
Rumpke trash service will take everything I put at the road.
rhodyguy
Fl and the small 'tits' too. Bonus. The front certainly looks better with those 2 additions.
mepstein
QUOTE(80cap @ Jan 1 2017, 04:57 PM) *

I know they are not on everyones list but maybe someone might need them. Coon dog
Rumpke thrash service will take everything I put at the road.

It's good of you to offer these out. beerchug.gif
Krieger
Wow, those are in good shape.
80cap
icon_bump.gif
mepstein
If you need to get rid of them, remove the rubber and toss the metal. The rubber is what's really valuable to someone who is restoring their '76 and it's not hard to ship compared to the whole bumper.
rhodyguy
Maybe the struts for the 'real' bumper with the hardware too. The covers, and everything but the BIG steel should fit in a box and not hit the oversized limit. Not really that heavy either. Massive shipping savings than buying the stuff piecemeal.
Papermaker
80cap--

YOu have a PM.

--Papermaerk
80cap
I removed the steel from the bumpers. The rear gave me some trouble, the rubber tits did not unscrew so the had to be cut out so both are needing new studs. The front came apart easy. So now I just have the covers, fog lights, license lights and all the mounting hardware. several of the large push tabs also broke. I think they cane be found at FLAPS.
Brian sawzall-smiley.gif
MF914
Are the fog lights/bumpers still available?
80cap
yes
Brian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.