Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Section Body Pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Picture of sections I'm looking for on my '75. I'm backdating the bumpers, FWIW, but I don't recall if there are actual body differences in the sections I'm repairing.

TIA

Click to view attachment

Pass side detail:
Click to view attachment

Driver's side:
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Let me check the two parts cars I have. I think those section are good. They are 71 and 73 cars. They should be what you need for a bumper back date.
Bruce
garrettlee2
I have a nearly perfect 71 front end with a small line of rust in the head light bucket $200 plus shipping
garrettlee2
PicturesClick to view attachment
garrettlee2
RustClick to view attachment
mepstein
smile.gif
garrettlee2
Open to offers
Chris914n6
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jan 1 2017, 01:25 PM) *

Picture of sections I'm looking for on my '75. I'm backdating the bumpers, FWIW, but I don't recall if there are actual body differences in the sections I'm repairing.

TIA

Horn and fog light mounting. 75 has horns mounted on the floor pan so I think you're ok there. Fogs up to you.
tygaboy
Hi - I have a passenger side that I'll throw as part of my Merry Christmas program. It's yours for shipping costs. Here's a crappy pic. If you're interested, PM me and we can work the details.
Happy New Year!
Chris
BeatNavy
Chris - yes, that would be awesome. I'll gladly take that passenger side piece from you.

All, I think someone else here is hooking me up with the other piece. I should be good for now (I think). Thanks for everyone's help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.