Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: radio plate, antenna
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
- Blaupunkt radio face plate from Sierra Madre, includes the vinyl that came with it - $25 shipped CONUS -- SOLD!!
- Tune Trapper antenna, this is an FM dipole, it's a good antennae, better than what I'm currently using, but couldn't find a place I wanted to put it. tunetrapper.com for more info. retail $42, yours for $20 plus shipping, I gotta figure out the cheapest way to ship this thing. -- SOLD

- Dremel chain saw sharpener attachment, OK, yeah, not exactly 914 related, but if anyone here is interested I'd be happy to make you a deal. I got the sharpening kit and don't need these pieces. Let me know.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Faceplate looks like it will fit in a Small USPS flat rate. Shoe box for the antena? It would prob ship priority for about the same amount as the medium flat rate.
bradtho
yeah, face plate is fine in small flat rate which is why I gave a shipped price.

then antenna is at least 2 feet long, so it'll likely need some type of tube or something. figured I'd make sure I had a buyer before hassling w/ figuring that out!

Kevin, with all that land, you must need a chainsaw sharpener! smile.gif
jrblackbox
PM sent for the faceplate.
914bub
PM sent for antenna.
rhodyguy
I gave up on owning a chainsaw after the second Stihl was stolen. Now I rent when I need one. No more old 2 cycle mix fuel to dispose of and the chain is already sharpened.
jrblackbox
Got it thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.