Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange Nonsense
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Not that it's a big deal, and I certainly don't want to offend Jeroen or the non Catholic Irish here, but isn't it time for a color change?
skline
agree.gif Lets go with a nice Green or Blue color. Not that there is anything wrong with Orange, but variety is the spice of life. biggrin.gif
bernbomb914
smile.gif smilie_pokal.gif drooley.gif yellow is faster biggrin.gif

Bernie
Toast
agree.gif

We tried blue once. That looked cool.

Green sounds good.

What about Red?
Brad Roberts
happy11.gif He was asked in a PM last Thursday night for a color change BEFORE everyone returned from the event.

I'm sure he is working on it. Some of the stylesheet may not point to the whole site.

B
Jenny
Can I put in a request for not augergine? Hurts the eyes cool.gif

Jen
bondo
Adriatic Blue! smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 28 2005, 11:26 AM)
Can I put in a request for not augergine? Hurts the eyes cool.gif

Jen

i dont want purple either dry.gif

im sayin zambezi green....
phantom914
How about Tangerine or Apricot?

Andrew
mightyohm
The site looks great, why change it?

MattR
How about color matching a porsche color?

bahia red? irish green? rust???
Jenny
agree.gif the orange is nice & soothing. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this color.

Jen
Midtowner
Yeah, how about Signal Orange? biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Since we are all picking our favorite 914 colors....I propose...

Black/Yellow
White/Orange
White/Green

laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Aubergine is the slowest color in the spectrum. I'd hate to slow down the site... w00t.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 28 2005, 02:11 PM)
Aubergine is the slowest color in the spectrum. I'd hate to slow down the site... w00t.gif

YFAF

Yellow Forums are Faster biggrin.gif burnout.gif
Jenny
Yellow would be hard to read. blink.gif
djsinister702
how's about red ?party.gif
Gint
You guys need to try some colors before you suggest board colors. Some of them make things just plain unreadable or oherwise drive you nutz! Now imagine this color with a white background. It's been tried before and it will give you a headache.
Joe Bob
Togo Brown.... wink.gif
Howard
Hey, this is all a joke that started last year. I ragged DutchBoy (Orange) and The Resident German (Silver) for using their National colors.
mightyohm
It's fine the way it is.

It's fine the way it is.

It's fine the way it is.

It's fine the way it is.

It's fine the way it is.

It's fine the way it is.

Why don't we let Jeroen decide what to do since he will be doing all the work including having to make a whole new logo for the top of the page etc etc etc.
azbill
Please do not use yellow print on white background - I cna't see it. Some people are color blind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.