Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Vintage Centerline Porsche 5x130 Alloy Wheels - 15x7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
This is a set of SEVEN real Centerline brand wheels for Porsche - 5x130 bolt pattern. They are 7" wide for a narrowbody car - 911 or 912 or 5 lug 914/914-6. Rare wheels that are almost as light as 7R Fuchs - weigh at 13lbs, 9 oz. (Real fuchs 7R - not welded - weight around 13lbs.) I've had these wheels on my 1973T - it's one of the few 7" wide wheels that fit.

One wheel has some pitting on the surface, but all have been professionally cleaned and polished, but not so much that the centerline machining marks are removed.

$1200 for all 7. That's $170 per wheel. Try to buy Fuchs or any other period correct wheel for that price. That's Chinese wheel price for a USA made multi-piece, vintage, period correct wheel.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
Still available.

Consider trades of wheels, sport seats, carburetors (side or down draft), steering wheels, lights, etc.
greggearhead
Price drop to $1200
greggearhead
Still available.
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Still available.
greggearhead
Still available.

Anyone interested, I am totally willing to consider trades of other wheels, seats, steering wheels, carburetors, etc. Doesn't have to be 911/914 - can be VW, Audi, Alfa, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.