Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Working Blaupunkt Emden III Radio Mono $149 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
All the bands work AM/FM/LW. The treble/bass button is stuck in. I did not want to damage it by messing with it. Really clean and nice. Radio will require DIN mounting plate. Correct for all years because it is one of the"factory" listed radios. Light works and the tuning dial works, buttons change radio bands. Included is a single speaker wire and fused power wire. DIN plug in rear. Reflection from the foam makes the front look like it is pitted but it is not. $149 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
gms
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 2 2017, 07:29 PM) *

All the bands work AM/FM/LW. The treble/bass button is stuck in. I did not want to damage it by messing with it. Really clean and nice. Radio will require DIN mounting plate. Correct for all years because it is one of the"factory" listed radios. Light works and the tuning dial works, buttons change radio bands. Included is a single speaker wire and fused power wire. DIN plug in rear. Reflection from the foam makes the front look like it is pitted but it is not. $149 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com

I will take it
914Sixer
Radio is sold to Glenn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.