Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Rolling Chassis For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
granttrev34
Promotion at work left me without time to work on my project car, looking for someone to take over. This is a straight up rolling chassis, no engine or transmission included. Original Paint, Wheels, and Axles all in decent condition.

I won't be able to transport it very far due to the previously mentioned time constraints. As such I'm willing to take a loss on what I originally paid for it.
800$ OBO. Local Pickup.

You can email me at granttrev34@gmail.com, this is my personal email so I check it regularly throughout the day.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JRust
Damn this is in my town & I didn't know it existed. Sent you an email. I'd like to come take a look
warpig
PM sent
cary
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 5 2017, 01:40 PM) *

Damn this is in my town & I didn't know it existed. Sent you an email. I'd like to come take a look

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

If one of you two buy it. I'd buy one of the aluminum wheels to create a set of 4 from Doug's parts car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.