Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Teamspeak
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
has anyone used "teamspeak"? it's a free downloadable voice chat client/server app... we recently started using it on our online video games... it's very nice, very easy to set up and use, all you need is a microphone($5 at Fry's)...

I thought it could be cool to have a 914 club server... maybe I'm alone on the idea though, like my pinstripe idea biggrin.gif

more info:

TEAMSPEAK
StratPlayer
I've been using teamspeak for quite a while. Use on the FreeBirds Wing when we fly online. Great program and works fine.
bd1308
i'm on it....you and me....
Aaron Cox
could be fun./...

there are two downloads...

client and server....

i take it i woyuld need da client....
Brad Roberts
Great idea... but you havent stood around with 50 or so of us have you ?? laugh.gif

B
eeyore
Is sounds something very much like a tele-conference.

How will I live vicariously through people 2 days after the fact if they don't write stuff down and post it?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Cloudbuster @ Apr 28 2005, 02:54 PM)
Is sounds something very much like a tele-conference.

How will I live vicariously through people 2 days after the fact if they don't write stuff down and post it?

there can be multiple rooms, depending on subject...

tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2005, 02:36 PM)
could be fun./...

there are two downloads...

client and server....

i take it i woyuld need da client....

yes, and someone should set up a server that has the bandwidth... and can be dedicated... there's also a linux version of the server... we just all need to know the IP
bd1308
linux version? idea.gif lemme take a nap then i'll compile it into my server
redshift
QUOTE (StratPlayer @ Apr 28 2005, 03:17 PM)
I've been using teamspeak for quite a while.  Use on the FreeBirds Wing when we fly online.  Great program and works fine.

Hey I am into flight thingy! I like to kill stuff.

I like really flying, and killing stuff too. smile.gif www.aircombatusa.com

<--- that's Adolf Galland's JG27 early graphic.

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Apr 28 2005, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (StratPlayer @ Apr 28 2005, 03:17 PM)
I've been using teamspeak for quite a while.  Use on the FreeBirds Wing when we fly online.  Great program and works fine.

Hey I am into flight thingy! I like to kill stuff.

I like really flying, and killing stuff too. smile.gif www.aircombatusa.com

<--- that's Adolf Galland's JG27 early graphic.

M

been there...its local to me. ive never gone up with them....i hear its like 5k ohmy.gif smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
No, it's not cheap, but like half that should cover the training for someone who's never even flown before.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.