Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Renegade Hybrids Subaru swap kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thomthom
Listed this a while ago, but a move kept me busy and never had time to follow through. You probably already know this, but kit is for installing a Subaru EJ series engine into your 914. Installed but never used - ended up parting out the car and the kit has been floating around the garage a few years. Some parts are dirty or have surface rust, but all perfectly usable. You'll have to get a release bearing from Renegade as I stupidly left that on the transmission(think they want $100 or so for it). All parts are pictured, and the bag of bolts contains everything you should need. It's dirty, but it's also not $2000. Asking only $600.
Local pickup only unless you are willing to pay full shipping(it probably wont be cheap and it'll definitely be annoying). Located in Baltimore MD.
Contact Thom - 410-877-4513
quadracerx
Would this kit work the 6 cylinder Subaru SVX engine?

Thanks,

Steve
BIGKAT_83
Sure would.... That is a steal the adapter and flywheel setup is worth the price alone.
Really wonder why it hasn't sold yet. You could do a real fast conversion with this stuff.
G e o r g e
I think it must be sold, because I pm'd that I wanted it about an hour after his posting and have heard nothing back from him
thomthom
Not sold yet, but George has dibs. Didn't have notifications turned on so I didn't see anyone had replied... will be checking site daily now
turnaround89
If George does not want this, will you count me as second in line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.