Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 2l fuel injection or 1.8 Fi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Fortyeights
Hi,

I'm looking for a 914 2l fuel injection or 1.8. Would like a solid car rather than one that looks pretty, I'm also looking for something that is running and complete.up to 10K US....
I'm based in the U.K.

Kind Regards

Carl
MikeInMunich
Hi Carl, I think it would be very helpful if you mention how much you're willing to spend. My black, 1973, solid, rebuilt 1.8 to 2.056 with D-Jetronic fuel injection, tan interior, originally Zambezi green is in Munich and I'm interested in selling it, but not for less than 23,000€. If you're interested, you could fly to Munich for a weekend with Easy Jet, cheap and we could take it out for a drive through Bavaria. My company is Mike's Bike Tours. Check out our website and consider how enjoyable a visit can be!

M.i.M.
fduval
QUOTE(Fortyeights @ Jan 5 2017, 02:40 PM) *

Hi,

I'm looking for a 914 2l fuel injection or 1.8. Would like a solid car rather than one that looks pretty, I'm also looking for something that is running and complete.
I'm based in the U.K.

Kind Regards

Carl

PM sent !!
Fortyeights
Cheers Mike in Munich
ndfrigi
Hi Carl, did you received my email with pictures?
Fortyeights
Thanks to the people that replied, I now have a 73 2.0 914.

Cheers Guys
bobboinski
Pictures?
Fortyeights
Pics to follow
Fortyeights
QUOTE(bobboinski @ Jan 12 2017, 01:59 AM) *

Pictures?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.