Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North Carolina Newbie..tho' I've had the car 5 yrs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bmcwilli
Hello all,

I've been lurking for a LOOOOONG time, finally signed up. Been thinking about selling the teener, but e'time I hit the club, I deep six that idea! This is an amazing bunch of folks. Have read all about Jenny's 14 hour car, Korijo's van, Brad's fund...just amazing.? So here I am...74 2.0 imported from sunny So Cal...NO RUST!

Not sure about posting pix, but will figger it out soon. Im using a Mac, ad going through the attch procedure, but not sure if it's working. Also unsure about how to post multiple photos on single email

Cheers!

BTW..the car is YELLOW
SirAndy
QUOTE (bmcwilli @ Apr 28 2005, 01:32 PM)
NO RUST!

1) welcome! smilie_pokal.gif

2) double check on that *no rust* on your CA car. it is a Myth, i tell you!

don't sell it, fix it. we'll help you ...
smash.gif Andy

PS: only one picture per post unless you link to pictures hosted on a web-server somewhere.
merrill
Welcome, and nice car!
bmcwilli
A few more pix, and other toys....
bmcwilli
'nother 1
bmcwilli
inside
bmcwilli
91 944 S2
bmcwilli
76 Honda Passport
bmcwilli
Daily driver..99 E300 turbodiesel..28 MPG in town, close to 40 HWY

WOOOHOOO
bmcwilli
'75 280 Z
Allan
wavey.gif The Passport is cool. Had a Honda trail 90 a looooong time ago.
tat2dphreak
very nice!! I dig those seats!! Welcome!!

[TANGENT]

My wife and I love NC! we went there on our honeymoon biggrin.gif to pilot mountain...

I wished we had the teener there, there was a GREAT road just north of there, in virginia...

[/TANGENT]
Gint
They're comin outa the woodwork! Welcome to the club!
GWN7
Hello and welcome beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Gint @ Apr 28 2005, 07:18 PM)
They're comin outa the woodwork! Welcome to the club!

this has to be the biggest new member day in I don't know when!!!

it's awesome!!
ChrisFix
Alright, another Chapel Hillian!! I hope to see that car around town. PM or Email me if you want to get together sometime. Not many 914s in this part of the world, so we need to stick together.

Welcome to this Forum. It is really a great place filled with terrific people (mostly! laugh.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.