Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Fiber Glass Body Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nacho
Hello,

I have a brand new never installed body kit for 914's The pictures represents what It should look like! I don't know what its worth so I'm taking offers or trades. Please let me know if you have any questions. $750 OBO Please send you OBO I'm not really sure what this is worth.

Thanks

Nacho
quadracerx
That is cool... But I have no idea what its worth... Plus shipping would be costly....

Steve
Mueller
Couple hundred to $500?

Limited market, 1st you have to find someone that likes the body kit idea and has the skill and money to install it and is willing to more or less destroy a complete 914 unless they are starting with a wrecked or very rough chassis.

With these cars going up in value I see people doing less and less full on body kits.

This could be a item that I'd rather have the space it takes up over waiting to make money off of it.
euro911
Somebody will pop up that has an interest ... I still see folks looking for Chalon kits & parts from time-to-time blink.gif
914forme
Beach Boy Racing Kit, one of the best 914 kits made.
Nacho
QUOTE(914forme @ Jan 6 2017, 05:49 PM) *

Beach Boy Racing Kit, one of the best 914 kits made.

Thanks for pointing the brand of the kit, i left that out by accident. The kit is "Beach Boy Racing Kit". It's stamped on the fiberglass. I figured someone might want the rear quaters to make their 914 wider.

Thanks

Nacho
Chris914n6
I think the silver car is a Better Bodies 994 kit.

Anyone know what the front lights are off of?

I'm kinda tempted, I've inclined to build something crazy with the rust bucket.
quadracerx
Sent "Nacho" a PM yesturday... No response....??
Mueller
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jan 7 2017, 01:10 PM) *

I think the silver car is a Better Bodies 994 kit.

Anyone know what the front lights are off of?

I'm kinda tempted, I've inclined to build something crazy with the rust bucket.

The silver car is sexy...I like it!

mepstein
smile.gif
mbseto
Front end on the silver car is different.
AZBanks
Does it come with assembly instructions and or any lights, etc?
David.laRuse
I WILL GIVE YOU $400.00, IF WE HAVE A DEAL I WILL DRIVE OUT AND PICK IT UP. DAVIDwendyanddavid@hotmail.com
Nacho
Sorry everyone. Kit has Sold! smilie_pokal.gif Thanks to those how were interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.