Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been a while
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
Fellow teeners,
Been a while. Haven't touched either 914 the past 8 months... Have had a bit of a distraction...

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's a fantastic car. 87 chassis, 3.6 conversion with a TPC supercharger. I did a lot of work on the car in past years and didn't want to see it go so, I bought it. Her name is PurpleHaze but I do plan to make some esthetic changes soon.

All to say, there will be more 914 content in my life in 2017.

Look forward to being back.

Blue6
Wow, nice car. Love that track also...
Mueller
Nice, that must put a smile on your face out there on the track!

tscrihfield
Thanks!
She's a handful on track with only 6lbs/HP. The best part about the car is cost of operation. Tires last forever and they don't taper off in session like my other Cars. Pads are cheap and last forever. Fuel.... Well, that's another ball game. 110 and gets about 5 mpg. But I love this machine.
Cracker
Looks sharp. If you make it down South, send me a PM - I'd enjoy sharing a track with you. One of my good friends holds several track records in his 964 in PCA club racing - great platform!

Tony
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Cracker @ Jan 8 2017, 04:49 PM) *

Looks sharp. If you make it down South, send me a PM - I'd enjoy sharing a track with you. One of my good friends holds several track records in his 964 in PCA club racing - great platform!

Tony

Tony,
Will do! I plan to run In Birmingham this year so, I'll let you know when.

BTW, I love your car! Looks to be a monster!

Thomas
whitetwinturbo
Jimi Hendrix special smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.