Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flared rocker panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Puebloswatcop
Hey guys (and gals),

Awhile back I was reading a step by step of converting straight metal rocker panels to fit a flared car. Problem is I don't remember where I saw the post or what it was titled and since my computer fried itself I dont have the shortcut any more.

Can anyone point me to some good threads or a website that will help me convert my steel rocker panels? Thanks wacko.gif
mepstein
MB911 has a thread on these. He plans to produce them in quantity for sale but you might pick up some tips on how to make your own set.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 8 2017, 09:56 AM) *

MB911 has a thread on these. He plans to produce them in quantity for sale but you might pick up some tips on how to make your own set.

Thanks, I'll check it out
Mowog4
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 8 2017, 02:36 PM) *

MB911 has a lot going on, I think this is a bit down the list. In the meantime, I am moving forward following this tutorial:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=rockers
mb911
QUOTE(Mowog4 @ Jan 8 2017, 02:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 8 2017, 02:36 PM) *

MB911 has a lot going on, I think this is a bit down the list. In the meantime, I am moving forward following this tutorial:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=rockers

Yup pretty far down on the list. Still in the works but the guy that does my drawings is really slow these days.. He has been making oil tank drawings for me for the last 2 months.. These will be next.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.