Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey old timers...and new comers alike..how the hell are you doin?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
I haven't posted in a good long time...So i figure it is time for an old fashion update thread on my non progress of my ole 914s that has been lonely in the barn for some time. The chassis that I bought from camp914 many yrs back, will serve as a base for the next six i build(... and one day I will sort out finding a 3.0 or a 3.2 for it.
My toasted teener will be stripped of its good parts and they will be used on the good chassis
I will slowly get to stripping the burnt out chassis...but I have a few projects ahead of the 914s
I have a 1978 round headlight Rabbit in complete stock form that is getting a tightened suspension set up and 5speed gear box, and a few other go around corners fast parts. aktion035.gif It may get a carbed 2.0 16v engine in the following season...

The 59 single cab will be back on the road this spring after getting crunched a while back... I am looking forward to a filling the treasure chest with camping gear and heading out into the out back with my boy this summer in it.... piratenanner.gif

But I just wanted to say a big hello to all you out there on the World
Family life is good, kids are doing great...And Sher hasn't made me sleep on the couch once in the last few yrs w00t.gif ....so not a bad life!!

Post a quick update of your life or cars...and any other shit you might want to share, as i haven't been here for a while to read all your accomplishments and stories...personal and otherwise

Cheers beer3.gif

Mark Henry
Wow there's a blast from the past, how ya doing Pete. smile.gif
6freak
good to hear from you smile.gif glad all is good with the family, it is here too,,, not alot new in the Great PNW although parade is in Spokane Wa this year
week of july 9th and Hines moved way south and took all his parts with him biggrin.gif and Billys car finally got done sorta rolleyes.gif and ive been trying to sell my 914 for awhile now...Ill be driven to Saskatchewan the end of May and again in Sept this year .. going strait north from here

take care
MikeC
pete-stevers
I know its kinda a bugger Hines left us for Utah.... last time we talked..he said summin about not having enough wives..... happy11.gif
Mike what are you doing in Sask?
JRust
Good to have you back Pete. Have plans to update my current 2.5 NA motor with a nice Turbo Suby 2.5. Will go from my current 160hp to at minimum 220. Easy to bump it up from there as well but plan is to go tame first & get it in & running. The other upgrades are all easy bolt on. Other than that family is good. Married off one of my twin girls a year ago. Both my girls are at different universities. My son just turned 18 as well & will be graduating in a few months from High school. Going to be empty nesters before long & that is damn scary confused24.gif . That about cover it biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
bye1.gif Hey Buddy. piratenanner.gif
carr914
bye1.gif
6freak
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 8 2017, 07:01 PM) *

I know its kinda a bugger Hines left us for Utah.... last time we talked..he said summin about not having enough wives..... happy11.gif
Mike what are you doing in Sask?

head n to Buffalo Narrows for a chocolate Maskwa (blackbear) and again 3 month later to spear lake for archery Moskwa (Moose) / and a gear haul for an outfitter friend...ill get ahold of ya before I head North...

MikeC
Eric_Shea
Pete Who? biggrin.gif
Mueller
Not sure how you've been away, but I'm back!

Still no running 914 for me so not much has changed on my end!
SirAndy
welcome.png biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
914werke
shades.gif
speed metal army
Whats up? driving.gif biggrin.gif
Pretty static over here.. Sick of the snow for sure!
Nice looking shop btw,,
URY914
How long has it been?
Well my daughter with you in this picture that day in Portland is now in college. biggrin.gif

Good to hear from you.

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 9 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Pete Who? biggrin.gif

I didnt wanna say hes names not Pete laugh.gif glad you did
pete-stevers
Pete... Steve
Steve...Peters
Its all the same to me!
6freak
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 10 2017, 06:24 PM) *

Pete... Steve
Steve...Peters
Its all the same to me!

Steve do you know how the yellow knife hiway is in late May

smile.gif
sixnotfour
I guess I am the last to see Steve in the flesh...almost in Canada even..eh beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.