Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original 6 engine block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
How Much for an original 6 engine block from a running engine, no ancilarys just the block runs well but no history
Thanks
Mark Henry
Not much, it's just a 69T block.

But if it's the numbers matching block to your original /6 then it's "what's it's worth to you".
mepstein
$1k
Mark Henry
BTW are you talking block (as in just an empty case), short block (case, crank and rods) or longblock (complete bare engine, valve cover to valve cover, just no carbs, fan etc.)

Does make a difference. shades.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 8 2017, 06:47 PM) *

BTW are you talking block (as in just an empty case), short block (case, crank and rods) or longblock (complete bare engine, valve cover to valve cover, just no carbs, fan etc.)

agree.gif $1k for an empty case. More parts, more money.
gcrotvik
If it's for sale, you might want to post the serial number in the event someone is looking for that specific case.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 8 2017, 06:51 PM) *

Really that much for an empty case unsure.gif
I can't even give away a 69T case...was thinking of making it into a coffee table for the den.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 8 2017, 06:54 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 8 2017, 06:51 PM) *

Really that much for an empty case unsure.gif
I can't even give away a 69T case...was thinking of making it into a coffee table for the den.

That's usually how much I sell them for and I've sold 10 in the last year.
mb911
I know AA George is looking for a 6 engine and trans..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.