Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: collar for engine stand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rmital
If you have a spare or don't need the one you got anymore....or could give me direction on where I could buy one would be appreciated.
injunmort
i got mine on the samba, cheap, like $50.00
forrestkhaag
I have one that I believe will fit / I will confirm fit for type 4 as I used it to build my 911 on a big block stand.... thanks to sambo, 50 bucks + shipping once confirmed? PM if interested

beerchug.gif
rmital
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jan 9 2017, 07:21 PM) *

I have one that I believe will fit / I will confirm fit for type 4 as I used it to build my 911 on a big block stand.... thanks to sambo, 50 bucks + shipping once confirmed? PM if interested

beerchug.gif

PM sent
Puebloswatcop
If you are talking about the engine stand yoke for a type 4 I love the ones I get from Kevin and Christine at vintage world tools. They sell 3,4 and 5 arm versions for the type IV and I now have 2 of the 4 arm versions which I am very pleased with. I just purchased the second one for $89.00 plus shipping, you can contact them at vwalley1. com@gmail. com
schreiber
I like the ones by Vintage World Tools. But I too, would like to know if anyone here has a spare VW yoke that they can let go. Send me a PM, otherwise I'll just buy one new.
rgalla9146

You need a 2 3/8" collar ?
rmital
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 10 2017, 11:54 AM) *

If you are talking about the engine stand yoke for a type 4 I love the ones I get from Kevin and Christine at vintage world tools. They sell 3,4 and 5 arm versions for the type IV and I now have 2 of the 4 arm versions which I am very pleased with. I just purchased the second one for $89.00 plus shipping, you can contact them at vwalley1. com@gmail. com

very good product, perfect fit!
Click to view attachment
schreiber
QUOTE(rmital @ Jan 30 2017, 08:02 AM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 10 2017, 11:54 AM) *

very good product, perfect fit!
Click to view attachment

That's the style I have my eye on
schreiber
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jan 29 2017, 10:45 AM) *

You need a 2 3/8" collar ?

Yes sir!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.