Mentions Dr. Evil in his description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Porsche-914-/...em=252714306917
SirAndy
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jan 9 2017, 03:30 PM) *
A member's car?

Yes, it's in the VIN database ...
shades.gif
jmill
OMG he included parts cost. I don't want to add mine up let alone show the wife. unsure.gif
raynekat
Looks like a nice car. Some non factory items. Just throw another $5k or so at it, and it would be a bitchin' ride. wink.gif
sixnotfour
agree.gif
fun one to watch $$$
Ken4444
Does anyone think the seller will get any bids at the $51,000 price? I know at least with other types of automobiles, you very rarely ever get your money out these things. Beautiful car though.

Edit: I stand corrected. It has plenty of bids!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Ken4444 @ Jan 11 2017, 12:37 PM) *

Does anyone think the seller will get any bids at the $51,000 price? I know at least with other types of automobiles, you very rarely ever get your money out these things. Beautiful car though.

Edit: I stand corrected. It has plenty of bids!

Welcome to the 2017 world of 914s. It may have lots of bids but the reserve hasn't even been met. Stay tuned.

popcorn[1].gif
6freak
sweet ride popcorn[1].gif
GeorgeRud
There are two 914-6s up for auction at the Scottsdale events next week. They're listing them at higher expected prices

It'll be fun to see what they end up selling for.
SKL1
Will be hitting all the auctions next week and will obviously be looking at any 914's. Last year at Bonhams there was a horrible 914 that was even embarassing to acknowledge as a 914... hopefully better this year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.