Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Heater Fan Impeller for AEG Fan, for early 1970 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mark04usa
My early '70 heater fan motor works, but the fan impeller (squirrel cage) broke away years ago. I'd like to find a replacement fan to fix this AEG brand unit. It is slightly narrower and smaller diameter than the later one made by SWF. Anyone have an early fan assembly with a bad motor but an intact impellor?

Please Note: the SWF fan does not fit this early style housing. I already have an SWF fan, looking for another early style part. Just trying to repair another of this Jan 1970 cars "special" features. smile.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
fduval
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Jan 10 2017, 12:52 AM) *

My early '70 heater fan motor works, but the fan impeller (squirrel cage) broke away years ago. I'd like to find a replacement fan to fix this AEG brand unit. It is slightly narrower and smaller diameter than the later one made by SWF. Anyone have an early fan assembly with a bad motor but an intact impellor?

Please Note: the SWF fan does not fit this early style housing. I already have an SWF fan, looking for another early style part. Just trying to repair another of this Jan 1970 cars "special" features. smile.gif

Al Meredith
I have 4 units but they are all SWF units. If you want one of these entire units with mtg bracket let me know . By PM AL
mark04usa
Again, not looking for an SWF fan...already have one of those. icon_bump.gif
mark04usa
icon_bump.gif Still looking for an AEG fan.....
cgnj
QUOTE(mark04usa @ Jan 23 2017, 12:54 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Still looking for an AEG fan.....

Hi,
I went through my box of fans. I have one that is different from all of the others. It also had a non 914 PN on the housing. the impeller is dome shaped and the mounting hardware is M8. I can shoot a pic tommorrow after I disassemble it.
Carlos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.