Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
fduval

Bump
fduval
Week end bump ! poke.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(fduval @ Feb 25 2017, 06:33 AM) *

Week end bump ! poke.gif

You may have better success selling it by breaking out the flywheel. Also show the other face of the flywheel with how much material is left. Look at the outer edge of the working surface to see if it drops down. If there is little to no drop it is out of spec. I can post a picture to clarify.

New genuine flywheels are over $300 and Chinese are about $100. I would value a good used one at $100.
Any estimate of what shipping to the U.S. from Canada would cost? I may be interested in the flywheel.

Bruce
fduval
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 25 2017, 06:15 AM) *

QUOTE(fduval @ Feb 25 2017, 06:33 AM) *

Week end bump ! poke.gif

You may have better success selling it by breaking out the flywheel. Also show the other face of the flywheel with how much material is left. Look at the outer edge of the working surface to see if it drops down. If there is little to no drop it is out of spec. I can post a picture to clarify.

New genuine flywheels are over $300 and Chinese are about $100. I would value a good used one at $100.
Any estimate of what shipping to the U.S. from Canada would cost? I may be interested in the flywheel.

Bruce

Hi , I cleaned a small area of the flywheel ( see picture ) and there is a good drop at the edge. let me know , regards
Shipping to Calif is $ 53.00 for a 16 pounds package.
Click to view attachment
Francois
bdstone914
thanks but i just got one today for free. That should be worth $100 to someone. Shipping is kind of a killer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.