Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Body, Suspension, and Miscellaneous Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andrewvolsen
I have good early 914 doors, quarter panels, hood, trunk lid, and driver side fender for sale. I also have complete front and rear suspension (minus brake calipers), a rusty set of 5 early steel wheels, and what I believe to be a complete (or nearly complete) 1970 1.7 D-jet setup.

$100 OBO for the front suspension
$100 OBO for the rear suspension
wheels free to anyone who picks them up
$50 OBO for the d-jet

I listed all of the body parts on ebay recently and it is easier for me to link to them than to resize all of the pictures so they can be uploaded here. All of the prices on ebay are OBO and I am happy to sell outside of ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/andrewvolsen/m.htm...=p2047675.l2562

I have had good luck shipping big bulky items via Greyhound. I will pack body panels and coordinate Greyhound shipping, buyer just pays actual shipping cost.

I am moving to start a new job at the end of the month and want to get rid of as much of this as possible by then.

If you can pickup in Santa Barbara I will negotiate lower prices than if I have to ship as it saves me some hassle.
BigFour1973
Pm sent on rear suspension.
Jerodhelt
PM sent for D jet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.