Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Front Trunk Floor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lsintampa
Need front trunk floor (or pieces) to patch the holes left behind from A/C delete.

Please include photos, measurements, and price (including shipping to 33624).

Currently my trunk looks like this:

Click to view attachment

Thanks,

Len
sixaddict
This is obviously a decision but if car is destined to be nice, Resto Design has the part and you would replace it side to side (full piece) so the weld and seam is covered by seam sealer and it works well. If you just replace the center section the work and welding would be more complex. Just a suggestion to look at.
lsintampa
It is a "nice" car and your suggestion is very much appreciated.

I'm considering putting the car up for sale in the coming months and it makes sense to me to not take short cuts at this stage.

Motor was rebuilt - 2.0L with maybe 1,000 miles on it since the rebuild. FI car, with rebuilt MPS, new TPS board, fuse panel updated, SS backdated heat exchanges, 5 lug conversion, rebuilt trailing arms, rebuilt calipers, all new rubber, shocks, new dash (914 rubber), rebuilt interior (seats), SS fuel lines, blah blah blah:

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Jan 11 2017, 09:45 AM) *

This is obviously a decision but if car is destined to be nice, Resto Design has the part and you would replace it side to side (full piece) so the weld and seam is covered by seam sealer and it works well. If you just replace the center section the work and welding would be more complex. Just a suggestion to look at.

IronHillRestorations
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.