Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rear wheel arches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john77
Long shot, but maybe someone who did GT flares still has the arches they cut off.

PO pulled my rear arches to fit bigger wheels and smoothed them out with a ton of bondo, so I'm looking to fabricate wider arches but would like to save a little time by using an original lip instead of having to fab one.

John
GaroldShaffer
I'm sawzall-smiley.gif parts cars this week email me a picture or post here of how big an area you need. My email 914eco@gmail.com I know I have what you need.
brant
how much do you need
I have a pair I cut for the exact same reason
I was holding them for the same purpose but could measure how much meat they have if you want

brant
john77
Thanks guys. I just need a couple of inches above the lip, roughly like this.

IPB Image
GaroldShaffer
John, just checked the parts car on the lift the lips have not been rolled. I could have the cut off tonight and shipped out tomorrow. Sending you a PM
brant
take Garold's
he was first... and this gives me the excuse to hoard more parts I will likely never get around to using.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(brant @ Jan 11 2017, 04:15 PM) *

take Garold's
he was first... and this gives me the excuse to hoard more parts I will likely never get around to using.

laugh.gif beerchug.gif
john77
Haha, thanks Brant. I know the feeling well, god forbid my girlfriend ever wants to move in with me and expects closet space...

QUOTE(brant @ Jan 11 2017, 02:15 PM) *

take Garold's

brant
QUOTE(john77 @ Jan 11 2017, 03:23 PM) *

Haha, thanks Brant. I know the feeling well, god forbid my girlfriend ever wants to move in with me and expects closet space...

take Garold's

Good one!

I had to build an addition onto my garden shed

Someday when I die one of you should call my wife
There are a lot of parts in there and it m pretty sure she will give them away for free if you bring a truck
Ferg
QUOTE(brant @ Jan 11 2017, 03:45 PM) *

take Garold's

Good one!

There are a lot of parts in there and it m pretty sure she will give them away for free if you bring a truck

Laura and I already made a deal for any stray animals I can find.

brant
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jan 11 2017, 04:02 PM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jan 11 2017, 03:45 PM) *

take Garold's

Good one!

Laura and I already made a deal for any stray animals I can find.

Nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.