Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWC Mistake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Mocho Assholes. We forgot the LADIES. Picture number 90 of Mike Rose's Posts brought me to an epithnee.
At this I would like to nominate Linda Horne for BEST CAR IN SHOW (FEMALE) smilie_pokal.gif and Toast FASTEST DRIVER (FEMALE) smilie_pokal.gif
I'm am sorry, I am sure you know that you will be rembered next year.
:bowed head smilie:Joe

If I forgot anything else,flame me now....
Howard
I keep trying to give Lisa her award, but she can outrun me wub.gif
neo914-6
agree.gif
Big smilie_pokal.gif to all the women who put up with 914 geeks or are one laugh.gif

I've hoping my daughter will be interested in a 40 year old 914 whens she's 18 - WCC2014... idea.gif
markb
I'm pretty sure Marcie drove Willow much better than I did. sad.gif God forbid we ever bring the taildragger, she'll mop the floor with me. dry.gif
skline
Good point Joe, where would we be without the women? A bunch of lonely car nuts with nothing but our cars. Many thanks to the women out there who admire these cars and us guys who drive them.
Demick
So when's the "Women of the WCC" calendar coming out???

ArtechnikA
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 29 2005, 11:22 AM)
...where would we be without the women? A bunch of lonely car nuts with nothing but our cars.

to take nothing away from the women (as if they'd let us...) i still think back on the T-shirt that said it best:

"Porsches will get you through times of no sex better than sex will get you through times of no Porsches..."

(both is best, of course...)
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 29 2005, 07:07 AM)
I keep trying to give Lisa her award, but she can outrun me  :wub:

lol2.gif Tell me what it is and I "might" let you catch me, Howard!
Speaking for the ladies, if I may pray.gif , we LOVE all you guys and your beautiful cars wub.gif !
Thanks for having us in this crazy ( I mean that fondly) club!

Lisa clap.gif

PS I have spoken more than once about putting together a "Gurls of the 914 club" calendar. Not only would I be honored to be in it, but I'm not a bad photographer, either! Although, something tells me that there would be no shortage of male volunteers to help out lol3.gif
Demick
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 29 2005, 01:21 PM)
Although, something tells me that there would be no shortage of male volunteers to help out lol3.gif

Ha Ha, now there's an understatement. Somehow I think many club members would somehow suddenly become expert photographers.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 29 2005, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Apr 29 2005, 01:21 PM)
Although, something tells me that there would be no shortage of male volunteers to help out lol3.gif

Ha Ha, now there's an understatement. Somehow I think many club members would somehow suddenly become expert photographers.

lol2.gif clap.gif pray.gif Oh yes, I am sure of that! lol3.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
Demick
Hey guys, shooting some dirty home video with your girlfriend back in 1985 does not qualify you as an expert photographer!

OK, that should take care of most of the applicants.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 29 2005, 05:04 PM)
Hey guys, shooting some dirty home video with your girlfriend back in 1985 does not qualify you as an expert photographer!

how 'bout photographing 200-mph 935's at Le Mans in 1979? i heard our club women were quick and favored oversteer.

(or maybe it was 'fast and loose' - i always get those confused...)
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif How about we like to go fast and we like to have fun!!!!

Lisa beerchug.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Demick @ Apr 29 2005, 02:04 PM)
So when's the "Women of the WCC" calendar coming out???

Already in the process. Shhhhhhh.......

Thanks everyone! clap.gif That was a total blast and I feel I kicked some serious ass on the track! driving-girl.gif

Joe, you still comming down from the WCC?

because your thread title is : "Replying to WWC mistake"
lol2.gif
Jenny
Geez, not even an honorable mention? I know I didn't drive a 914 down, but I did haul ass to Camarillo straight from work making record time. There was a flat motor in my vehicle, and I had tequila shots with you guys in Neverland. sad2.gif

Jen
Flat VW
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 04:08 PM)
Geez, not even an honorable mention? I know I didn't drive a 914 down, but I did haul ass to Camarillo straight from work making record time. There was a flat motor in my vehicle, and I had tequila shots with you guys in Neverland. sad2.gif

Jen

She has a solid point. I also noticed she wore high heels AND a skirt ...

... mueba.gif

John

Jenny
... and I wasn't groped by Z, which counts for A LOT!!!

Jen
Joe Bob
You forgot the pic that Lisa took..... cool_shades.gif

user posted image

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 05:08 PM)

Jen

i can vouch for that biggrin.gif drunk.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 04:24 PM)
... and I wasn't groped by Z, which counts for A LOT!!!

Jen

That appears to be not simple to do .... smilie_pokal.gif

J
Jenny
You're holding my leg up. Hardly groping rolleyes.gif

Jen
Flat VW
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 29 2005, 04:29 PM)
You forgot the pic that Lisa took..... cool_shades.gif

user posted image

tunez.gif Dum de dum dummmm..... tunez.gif

Previous claim refuted by direct photographic evidence. unsure.gif

Jenny, your retort? idea.gif

J
Joe Bob
I take what I can get away with....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 29 2005, 05:38 PM)
I take what I can get away with....

mikey groped me in neverland wacko.gif lol2.gif
Jenny
NOT GROPING!!!! There were no tits or ass involved. That's my idea of groping. I'm innocent!

Mike knows my bf collects guns. ar15.gif

Jen
Flat VW
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 04:42 PM)
NOT GROPING!!!! There were no tits or ass involved. That's my idea of groping. I'm innocent!

Jen

Would you mother think it is "groping"? confused24.gif

If so it probably is .... or not ...... w00t.gif

John
Jenny
I've done that same pose with 4 other girls before. I definitely didn't feel like I groped them & vice versa. Of course, I have to concede that anytime Z touches you, it could be considered groping. biggrin.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 06:07 PM)
I've done that same pose with 4 other girls before. I definitely didn't feel like I groped them & vice versa. Of course, I have to concede that anytime Z touches you, it could be groping. biggrin.gif

Jen

uhh jenny.

we need pics of these 4 other girls.... for "research purposes" biggrin.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 29 2005, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 06:07 PM)
I've done that same pose with 4 other girls before. I definitely didn't feel like I groped them & vice versa. Of course, I have to concede that anytime Z touches you, it could be groping. biggrin.gif

Jen

uhh jenny.

we need pics of these 4 other girls.... for "research purposes" biggrin.gif

I believe the extra data would help .....

John
Jenny
pissoff.gif You guys can kiss my yellow bootyshake.gif Everything I post seems to come back and haunt me. No dice!

Jen smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 06:12 PM)
pissoff.gif You guys can kiss my yellow  :bootyshake:  Everything I post seems to come back and haunt me. No dice!

Jen smile.gif

would be a pleasure to kiss your 'yellow bootyshake.gif "

back to bite you...
A Ron
Flat VW
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 29 2005, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 06:12 PM)
pissoff.gif You guys can kiss my yellow  :bootyshake:  Everything I post seems to come back and haunt me. No dice!

Jen smile.gif

would be a pleasure to kiss your 'yellow bootyshake.gif "

back to bite you...
A Ron

I hear my mother calling me for dinner ...

John
Joe Bob
OK OK...all I did was cop a feel....happy? cool_shades.gif

But I did "think" about it.....a little lusting in private is a gud thang....rememer Jimmy Carter....(Aaron...he was a President)...
Howard
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Apr 29 2005, 05:16 PM)
She has a solid point. I also noticed she wore high heels AND a skirt ...

... mueba.gif

John

But so did Mike...
Joe Bob
That was after everyone else was in bed..... flipa.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2005, 04:08 PM)

Jen

smilie_pokal.gif Jen, you got my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoeSharp
Jenny: Its always a pleasure to see you. What I'm saying is we need to thank you, the teen supporters and recognize the female drivers on the ballot. Not to create compitition, just to thank them. I wish I knew all the our Ladies names, but I'm haveing a hard time keeping all of the Andys straight.
I have already told boxter that I would do the car show next year. If we go to Vagas I will do the same thing for who ever does the event. I will make sure that all of Ladies that come to the events will be rembered in the feature.
biggrin.gif Joe
LuckieO
I have evidence of being groped by Z!

Luck
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (LuckieO @ Apr 30 2005, 09:33 PM)
I have evidence of being groped by Z!

Luck

i need to start 'signing' my work dry.gif biggrin.gif
TurtleGirl
I apologize! Thanks to Aaron I have evidence!

Luck
LuckieO
Damn it...this time I forgot to log out...

Luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.