Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintage vintage 914 racing video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThePaintedMan
Haven't seen this one before, but some really cool cars in this one from 1994.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKvXKJ_Lmw
GRM1964
Thanks for posting..
wes
piratenanner.gif thanks!
porbmw
Very cool beerchug.gif
mlindner
Wow, that is a great Blast from the past. Thanks for shariing. Best, Mark
Cracker
Thanks George...its been around a long time - good old Roebling Road! Quirky little course!
T
R_u_dd
How many of these cars are still on the road/track? If you know of any of these cars whereabouts, post it here (by the car number) and I/we will get a list going.

Thanks
vintage914racer
QUOTE(R_u_dd @ Jan 15 2017, 08:50 AM) *

How many of these cars are still on the road/track? If you know of any of these cars whereabouts, post it here (by the car number) and I/we will get a list going.

Thanks

My car makes a few cameos in there at 1:46 and 12:20. Orange open top spider #29. My parents both raced at this event for several years. I always wanted to go but never made it. I still have the t-shirts from the event though.
tp_reading
QUOTE(R_u_dd @ Jan 15 2017, 04:50 PM) *

Thanks

Hi, I own the 41 car, imported to the UK in 2015. I have traced a lot of its history. Some time after Chuck sold it the car was fitted with a 2.4 motor and raced very successfully!
bam914
Here is a result sheet for the year after that. Many of the same people were there. Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Wow, Hurley Haywood without the white hair but even then, well spoken and intelligent...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.