Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help today and tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I need to strip parts from 2 cars this weekend. My back is not cooperating with me and I could really use some help taking parts off two cars. Mostly just one of the cars. I am not cutting them up and they need to remain on 4 wheels so they can be rolled around. One needs the engine and trans dropped out and all the good useable parts removed from the car including interior, brakes, doors, hoods, CV's and axles and any other parts, the other one is already missing everything but it has a good front hood on it. Its just a disassembly of a car. Also, if anyone needs anything, let me know as I will have tons more parts after this.

Anyone?? Call me 714-318-3889
skline
I got one person to help me so far, thank you Thomas, anyone else want to come lend a hand?
Aaron Cox
im in for tomorrow. wink.gif
Joe Bob
He wants a HAND not a GLAND..... rolleyes.gif
TravisNeff
I'd be there if I was few hundred miles closer!
TravisNeff
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 29 2005, 10:02 AM)
He wants a HAND not a GLAND..... rolleyes.gif

And you'd be lookin' fer both.. wink.gif
Brando
Chiming in biggrin.gif
Elliot_Cannon
I'd love to stop by and help but I'm on the other side of the world. I won't be home till the seventh. If you still need help then, I'll be there.
Cheers, Elliot
skline
Thomas and Mark came by and we stripped off a lot of parts, read as all we could fit into our two vehicles. Still a lot of parts we need to get off these cars this weekend. Cant go there today as she is away at some event but we will go back tomorrow to pull the engine and trans and enough parts to fill the truck up again. May have to make 2 more trips. Anybody looking for parts? I have just about enough to build a complete car or two.
Brando
Aye. I'll head down early Sunday morn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.