Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speaking of WCC awards who won what???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Did I fail to see the post of the winners? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Everyone that showed...won something....even a few no shows.....
scotty914
i won the golden wheel barrel award for the biggest balls, and i stole the wcc 05 banner, which we can all hold over our cars and act like we were there but really be at the dfw breakfast
Series9
We have the results. I'm trying to get Liz to post 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all classes. Look for something later today.

Joe
Brando
Ugliest Piece of Shit award dry.gif sad2.gif
JoeSharp
Thanks Joe. I didn't know what happened to the results and thank your wonderful wife for keeping track of everything.
Na. I will.
THANK YOU LAUREN smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
JoeSharp
Brandon: You worked hard for that. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
ROTFLMFAO
Brando
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 29 2005, 12:26 PM)
Brandon: You worked hard for that. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
ROTFLMFAO

Damn straight. Do you know how long it took to get my rust like that?!
JoeSharp
Yeah Brandon, your intier life. laugh.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
TurtleGirl
Hey guys... look for the topic that says "wcc non-concourse car show results" Since there are about 3 different threads discussing awards, I just started a new one so you can see it in one central location!

By the way.... I'm not Joe's wife!!!! I'm the other one... Nico's beer wench!

wub.gif Luv ya O'Brien & Sharp!

Liz
JoeSharp
Yes, Thank you to Liz. Whata team. When I start thinking of you people I get embarassed. wub.gif
Joe
P.S. Its nice to see you post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.