Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skinny and Fat butts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_teener
Made you look.

One is not mine though.

Click to view attachment
mlindner
I think the dog likes to ride in the white one.......
914_teener
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jan 14 2017, 09:34 AM) *

I think the dog likes to ride in the white one.......

av-943.gif Actually she does!
914-300Hemi
Nice temporary garage.
914_teener
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Jan 14 2017, 10:00 AM) *

Nice temporary garage.

Costco Ravi.....think it was $300 or so.
Tom_T
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jan 14 2017, 11:27 AM) *

Nice temporary garage.

Nice addition for what's turning out to be an El Nino-ish year here in SoCal.

There are also fully enclosed/zip-door ones too, just google for them for best price, in addition to the usual suspects (Harbor Fright, Northern Tool, Home Despot, Lowes & lower, etc.).

The units themselves are sold by many sellers, but check which manufacturers make the better ones, & that they make & sell replacement canvas/material for them too, once the sun fries it & weather/wind rips it.

I've got one which you can do the sides/enclosed &/or 10' side awnings L & R which I'll put up for our vintage trailer (914s are in the real garage). IIRC it was about $350-400 a couple of years ago from some online seller.

BTW - I hope my 73 2L's resto comes out as nice as your skinny butt one looks! smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914_teener
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 14 2017, 10:36 AM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Jan 14 2017, 11:27 AM) *

Nice temporary garage.

Nice addition for what's turning out to be an El Nino-ish year here in SoCal.

There are also fully enclosed/zip-door ones too, just google for them for best price, in addition to the usual suspects (Harbor Fright, Northern Tool, Home Despot, Lowes & lower, etc.).

The units themselves are sold by many sellers, but check which manufacturers make the better ones, & that they make & sell replacement canvas/material for them too, once the sun fries it & weather/wind rips it.

I've got one which you can do the sides/enclosed &/or 10' side awnings L & R which I'll put up for our vintage trailer (914s are in the real garage). IIRC it was about $350-400 a couple of years ago from some online seller.

BTW - I hope my 73 2L's resto comes out as nice as your skinny butt one looks! smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks Tom...it's only taken almost 9 years and I still have the interior and assorted rubber to do. Been putting the door rubber off for a while just because it will take a long time. I even have most of the parts. Keeps me young.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.