Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat Sliders Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mo_civic
Hello,

I began to collect parts to install 914 seats into my Triumph Spitfire (914 seats are one of the only kinds of seats that will fit) but then came across some good original Spitfire seats locally so I decided to go with those instead. I was able to sell all the 914 pieces I had except for the sliders that are pictured below. I have tried everything I can think of to sell these (ebay, craigslist, and this forum). I think maybe I am listing them as the wrong part or am way off on my asking price. So my questions are....

1) What exactly do I have?

2) What is the price range that these should sell for?

3) Are there any other sites or methods I should consider to sell these?

Thanks

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
mo_civic
Hello,

I began to collect parts to install 914 seats into my Triumph Spitfire (914 seats are one of the only kinds of seats that will fit) but then came across some good original Spitfire seats locally so I decided to go with those instead. I was able to sell all the 914 pieces I had except for the sliders that are pictured below. I have tried everything I can think of to sell these (ebay, craigslist, and this forum). I think maybe I am listing them as the wrong part or am way off on my asking price. So my questions are....

1) What exactly do I have?

2) What is the price range that these should sell for?

3) Are there any other sites or methods I should consider to sell these?

Thanks

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
mepstein
$25 for everything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.