914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sb914
What do ya got? It's for my 73 2.0 just need muffler only
Thanks Click to view attachment
euro911
Turbo muffler ... AutoZone, O'Reilly's, Pep Boys confused24.gif

http://www.autozone.com/exhaust/performanc...questid=1315582
ahycaramba
I have 3 different muflers to choose from. was going to clean them up and sell them. shoot me an offer if interested. the one with the heat exchangers are out of a 1.7l engine the other 2 not sure what exactly they are out of.
thanks,
Al

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 15 2017, 01:05 PM) *

It looks like that's a non-stock exhaust pipes too, if so, then you'll need to put up whether it's Bursch or whatever to match it.

If you still have the stock HEs or SSI ones - then the easiest route would be to get the Dansk made OEM banana muffler, & get the OEM exhaust gaskets & hardware (nuts, bolts, copper washers, etc.) from a reputable shop. Sierra madre up in Pasadena sells the Dansk & the kits, & they're close by if you wanted to drive up there to pick them up & save on shipping.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 15 2017, 02:49 PM) *

Turbo muffler ... AutoZone, O'Reilly's, Pep Boys confused24.gif

http://www.autozone.com/exhaust/performanc...questid=1315582

If the rest of the pipes are solid enough you can do what Mark suggested and get a new replacement muffler and have it welded on.

Are you running the 2.0 type heat exchangers? If you go with a new muffler you would need to match it to what is on the car.

I was at Rons and saw some exhausts there. Did not get a good look as to type or condition.
Bruce
bdstone914
Click to view attachment
[/quote]
The only one that might work is the top black muffler one IF is is the 2.0 pattern and that is what he has ? OP has not clarified that.

Center one is an early 1.7 with smaller pipes as are the 1.7 heat exchangers.

Those are good boxes for a 1.7 but not a 2.0.

Localboy808
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 15 2017, 03:05 PM) *

I have this 4 tip. It's for a 2.0 and in excellent condition. I paid 225 for it not knowing it was for a 2.0. I need one for my 1.7. Lmk if you are interested. I'd like to get my money back for it. But am open to an offer. Click to view attachment
Localboy808
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Jan 15 2017, 06:11 PM) *

I have 3 different muflers to choose from. was going to clean them up and sell them. shoot me an offer if interested. the one with the heat exchangers are out of a 1.7l engine the other 2 not sure what exactly they are out of.
thanks,
Al

Click to view attachment

I might be interested in the middle muffler if the OP doesn't need it. He has first choice of course. If it's for a 1.7/1.8. Can you measure the flange width?
Localboy808
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 15 2017, 03:05 PM) *

I also have this silver setup. I'm pretty sure it's from a 2.0 as well. Open to offers on it. I'll give you a good deal on it if it works for you. Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Verify the bolt hole spacing on which ever system you decide on. Then make sure that's what's appropriate for your he's. The one in the upper left, post #6, is a 4-2-1 on the piping and the triangular flanges make for an easy muffler change. If it was right for my he's that's the one I would get.
sb914
I need to check to see exactly what I need ,thanks guys
forrestkhaag
Hey Eddy / I have a really nice 2.0 muffler hanger bracket if you need one / 20 bucks picked up at Starbucks in Sunset Beach (plus a medium litchieo latte MoCallotto)? icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif
mapguy
I'll chime in...

I have a new, never mounted Bursch for 1.7/1.8 sitting in my garage. Will make you a deal on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.