Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Many parts from Ron Meier collection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
As many of you know Ron Meier ( AKA Slits ) suddenly passed away last August. His family is needing to clear out most of his accumulated parts. Proceeds will go to his wife. Ron helped so many people on this board with his knowledge, free parts and generally entertaining behavior. first.gif

I am pricing items at what I feel is the going price. I do not want to do price haggling but it the price seems out of line let me know. Used parts are used parts and vary in condition and value.

Local pickup is preferred on large items. They can be picked up at the next G & R Swap meet which is planed for late March.

I got the first big load which includes:

Two early gas tanks. Rust inside but salvagable. $50 each

S gear set, $300

Set of gold grill letters $75

Nice horn pad $50

Type IV 009 Bosch distributor (s ) $50 each

Pair of 911 69-73 yellow zinc plated A arms, torsion bars, one adjuster cap, bearing brackets. One sway bar tab welded slightly off center. $300.
Complete assembly and powder coating are options at added cost.

Engine fans $75 each. One early 1.7 with the cone center, one later fan, no broken fins.

19mm H & H sway bar. Bar shows slight use but most of the levers and drop links are new. Missing the top V blocks to the levers. They may turn up, I though I had some but have not located them. If not they can easily be made on a mill. $300

Rear bumpers.
1 Early chrome sharp corner rear bumper. Some rust, good shape overall. $450.

3-4 chrome rear bumpers with or without bumperette holes. $200-250 each.

1 Blue painted rear bumper. $200

Bumper tops
Front , excellent shape. $200
Rear, excellent shape. $200

Front valances $150-$250
Rear 4 porthole valance. Need lot of love. (and metal work) $150

SOLD 914-6 ? flywheel $200. Has life left, need resurfacing, Appears lightened.

I only have a few pics at this time. Have a lot of cleanup needed to do to make the parts presentable. Ask if you need pics on a particular part.
tweet
Hello Bruce,
Interested in b buying the horn pad pending pictures.
bdstone914
Sale pending on horn pad

Cleaned it up and it is very nice.
jmill
Very interested in the 6 flywheel. Need some pics and measurement of how much life is left in it.
Coondog

Put me down for the gold letters.....
billh1963
I would like a set (F&R) of the best bumper tops (pending pictures)
bdstone914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jan 16 2017, 02:36 PM) *

I would like a set (F&R) of the best bumper tops (pending pictures)

Pictures will be tomorrow.
forrestkhaag
Thanks to Bruce Stone for doing this work for Ron's family.

It is a nice thing to do and not easy or simple as Ron was known for being an avid keeper of everything 914 - mostly in several hidden places and piles.

icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif
tweet
Okay, I'll take the horn pad.
pete000
Bumper pics smile.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(tweet @ Jan 16 2017, 09:29 AM) *

Hello Bruce,
Interested in b buying the horn pad pending pictures.

Sale pending, offer accepted
bdstone914
914-6 flywheel sold
bdstone914
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 16 2017, 05:27 PM) *

Bumper pics smile.gif

Which one(s) there are at least 6. Might be a while till I sort through the pile and get the patina removed.
Oh and two early gas tanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jan 16 2017, 02:19 PM) *

Put me down for the gold letters.....

Neven911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 17 2017, 05:05 PM) *

QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 16 2017, 05:27 PM) *

Bumper pics smile.gif

Which one(s) there are at least 6. Might be a while till I sort through the pile and get the patina removed.
Oh and two early gas tanks

Interesting in the porthole valance and am looking for a good front early chrome bumper if there is noe, thanks
bdstone914
Interesting in the porthole valance and am looking for a good front early chrome bumper if there is noe, thanks
[/quote]

I will get pictures of the valance but it is needing a lot of work. I did not get any front bumpers. They are getting very hard to find ones that are not hammered.
Also the shipping to AU is going to be very expensive unless you have a freight forwarder.
Bruce
Neven911
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jan 18 2017, 04:57 PM' post='2445014']
[/quote]

I will get pictures of the valance but it is needing a lot of work. I did not get any front bumpers. They are getting very hard to find ones that are not hammered.
Also the shipping to AU is going to be very expensive unless you have a freight forwarder.
Bruce
[/quote]

Bruce, Yes I have freight forwarder so thats not a problem, i'm also after a carbon cannister if there is a good one

Thanks N
bdstone914
[quote name='Neven911' date='Jan 18 2017, 02:32 PM' post='2445263']
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jan 18 2017, 04:57 PM' post='2445014']
[/quote]

Bruce
[/quote]

Bruce, Yes I have freight forwarder so thats not a problem, i'm also after a carbon cannister if there is a good one

Thanks N
[/quote]

PM sent. I have charcoal canisters.
Lucky9146
Interested in porthole valance based on seeing pictures. Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.