Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - fuel line grommet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dck356
Replaced the fuel lines in the tunnel this weekend and the grommet that the 3 lines go through before connecting to the tank was in pieces. Anyone have an old one in good shape? Apparently they aren't made anymore. BTW, kudos to Tangerine - super impressed with their SS line kit. Thanks!!
sixaddict
try 914rubber .com
He is making several reproduction grommets.
Not positive about which ones though
euro911
If 914 Rubber doesn't, Garold Shaffer might have a good used one.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 16 2017, 11:23 AM) *

If 914 Rubber doesn't, Garold Shaffer might have a good used one.

This? I believe this is an early style one. I have a couple of 74 parts cars here that I can pull from tonight.
Dck356
Shape is right, but mine had 3 holes. My car is a 74 so maybe your parts car has one. Let me know what you find. Thanks!!
914werke
This should work smile.gif
PM sent
ntmatter
If you go to the Seattle/Tacoma craigslist, go to the auto parts section and search for 914. There's a guy there named Ryan who has a *ton* of spare cars and just general spares sitting around. I've gone out and gotten things off of him several times and he's a solid guy. He's certain to have a few of these sitting around - not totally sure if he ships but I'd assume so. You may need to send him a pic or very specific description of what you're trying to replace (as "fuel line grommet" could be a few things), and maybe ask him to send a photo before he ships to confirm it's the right model/type but he's basically my go-to for the oddball stuff.
Dck356
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 16 2017, 09:58 PM) *

This should work smile.gif
PM sent

That's the one Rich. I'll take it - sending PM now. Thanks!
Dck356
QUOTE(ntmatter @ Jan 16 2017, 11:18 PM) *

If you go to the Seattle/Tacoma craigslist, go to the auto parts section and search for 914. There's a guy there named Ryan who has a *ton* of spare cars and just general spares sitting around. I've gone out and gotten things off of him several times and he's a solid guy. He's certain to have a few of these sitting around - not totally sure if he ships but I'd assume so. You may need to send him a pic or very specific description of what you're trying to replace (as "fuel line grommet" could be a few things), and maybe ask him to send a photo before he ships to confirm it's the right model/type but he's basically my go-to for the oddball stuff.

Thanks for the response! I'll definitely keep this in mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.